Airbrush Machine

Decorating By zaheera Updated 6 Jul 2012 , 3:07am by brios

zaheera Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
zaheera Posted 3 Jul 2012 , 2:41pm
post #1 of 5

Hi guys. I am looking to buy an airbrush with compressor, but im not sure which one to get or where to get it from.
Im looking for an airbrush kit that can take more than one colour at a time, something i can use daily in a small bakery, something easy to clean and maintain, and also that can do fine detail.
I am based in south africa but can also get it from dubai, does anyone know of where i can find an airbrush with these specs in these countries? even in china?
thanks!

4 replies
BakingIrene Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BakingIrene Posted 3 Jul 2012 , 8:25pm
post #2 of 5

Are you talking about a machine that has two reservoirs that are sprayed at the same time?

Or do you just want to do several colours in quick succession? For that. you just buy extra jars for the colours.

Because the normal cleanup time for switching colours is about 10 seconds of running clean water...

zaheera Posted 5 Jul 2012 , 5:08pm
post #3 of 5

I've never actually used an airbrush before but I want one that can spray 2 colours simultaneously if thats possible? which brand do you think is best? and size? thanks bakingirene!

zaheera Posted 5 Jul 2012 , 5:12pm
post #4 of 5

im considering this one... javascript:; its the iwata kit with sprint jet compressor. but i don't know if this one would do the job too... javascript:; its by anycake

brios Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brios Posted 6 Jul 2012 , 3:07am
post #5 of 5

I have an Iwata Smart Jet compressor and a HP-C Plus Airgun that I use for make up. I want to get a second gun for cakes. What should I be looking for? Gravity-feed, bottom-feed, side-feed? Nozzle/Needle size? Dual action or single action? Cup capacity? It is definitely not something I will be using a lot. I just like having nice tools handy.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%