Fish Bursting Out Of Side Of Cake

Decorating By ingy Updated 25 May 2012 , 4:36pm by Panel7124

ingy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ingy Posted 25 May 2012 , 3:52am
post #1 of 9

I have been asked to make a fish themed birthday cake i remember (or so I thought) that there was one posted here on cake central of a fish bursting out of the side of a three tier cake but i cant seem to locate it ! Now, I maybe having a senior moment again but I thought i would ask if anybody else can remember seeing the cake in hopes of finding it ! thanks in advance everybody!

8 replies
Jeep_girl816 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jeep_girl816 Posted 25 May 2012 , 4:00am
post #2 of 9

I haven't seen the cake in question but just had to pop in to say good luck, it sounds super unique and fun! You could make the fish out of rice krispie treats maybe because they're lightweight and might hold up better.

pmarks0 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ingy Posted 25 May 2012 , 4:11am
post #4 of 9

Thanks pmarks0 -
I did see those photos when i was searching ... are really neat but unfortunately not the one i am thinking about I am sure that it was three tiers high the fish was coming out of the side and there was a fisherman in a boat on top ! maybe i was dreaming lol! thanks again though!

thanks also to you Jeep_girl816 for the tips !

carmijok Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
carmijok Posted 25 May 2012 , 6:07am
post #5 of 9

I think I have what you're looking for. It's a 2 tier cake. I didn't save it to my favorites, I added it to my desktop file, so I don't know who did it.

OK...I tried to add an attachment to this but I can't get it to copy in the right form...here's hopefully the link. PM me if it doesn't work and I will email it to you.

ingy Posted 25 May 2012 , 12:45pm
post #6 of 9

oh my thank you so much carmijok! that is exactly the one i was thinking of ! i am not having a senior moment after all! thank you so so much ! and thank you to whoever created this awesome cake!

carmijok Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
carmijok Posted 25 May 2012 , 4:12pm
post #7 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ingy

oh my thank you so much carmijok! that is exactly the one i was thinking of ! i am not having a senior moment after all! thank you so so much ! and thank you to whoever created this awesome cake!

Yes I hope whoever did this sees it and lets us know. Need to give credit where credit is due!

ingy Posted 25 May 2012 , 4:17pm
post #8 of 9

You bet Amen!!!!

Panel7124 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Panel7124 Posted 25 May 2012 , 4:36pm
post #9 of 9

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%