Attention All Raleigh/durham/triangle Nc Area Bakers

Decorating By CiNoRi Updated 1 May 2012 , 5:16pm by CiNoRi

CiNoRi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CiNoRi Posted 30 Apr 2012 , 6:59pm
post #1 of 4

I hate to ask this but would anyone out there happen to have, and be willing to sell me about 2 cups of Bettercreme (the frozen whipped frosting normally purchased from Sams)? I am in the process of moving and am trying desperately to hold off on buying/ storing/moving my usual bulk items till the move is all said and done. A friend has asked me to make a cake for her in a couple weeks and i just need enough Bettercreme for a small recipe.

If this is at all possible I'd be more than happy to pay you for & pick it up anytime in the next week-week and a half. Drop me a PM if you are interested!

I would be extremely grateful for your help!!!

3 replies
unctoothlady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
unctoothlady Posted 1 May 2012 , 11:44am
post #2 of 4

That's not the same as the 32 lb tub of buttercream you get from the bakery is it? I didn't realize they sold some that was frozen.

unctoothlady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
unctoothlady Posted 1 May 2012 , 11:45am
post #3 of 4

I actually have some of that but not the frozen kind.

CiNoRi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CiNoRi Posted 1 May 2012 , 5:16pm
post #4 of 4

Yeah im looking for the Whipped-cream-like stuff. You can get it pre-whipped <frozen> or in a liquid (Then you whip it)

I have never been able to find hte liquid form... and it seems the frozen kind is only avalible in those giant buckets... too much for me to be trying to store and moving out of state! icon_sad.gif

I need something that is shelf stable once filled in a cake- I normally use the Bettercreme in making different flavored fillings. I just wish it was available in smaller quantities!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%