What To Ask For???

Decorating By ChristineCMC Updated 18 Apr 2012 , 1:57am by Edit

ChristineCMC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ChristineCMC Posted 17 Apr 2012 , 1:53am
post #1 of 8

My birthday is coming up. My husband wants to know what to get me. What is your favorite, most loved, gotta have decorating item? icon_biggrin.gif

7 replies
Apti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Apti Posted 17 Apr 2012 , 2:19am
post #2 of 8

From the number of cakes in your gallery, I assume you already have a stand mixer. If you don't, GET THAT!!! I have a 5 qt. Kitchen Aide lift top Artisan.

If you live in an area with specialty cake stores that offer classes, I'd look at the class offerings and have him pay for one of the courses.

AnnieCahill Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AnnieCahill Posted 17 Apr 2012 , 12:20pm
post #3 of 8

A good turn table is a great idea. I got my Fat Daddios for $70 on Amazon. Love it! Also an Agbay leveler, but those are $$$$$.

vgcea Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vgcea Posted 17 Apr 2012 , 5:37pm
post #4 of 8

Air Brush machine

shanter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanter Posted 17 Apr 2012 , 6:40pm
post #5 of 8

How about a cake-dedicated printer with edible inks to print your own wafer paper or icing sheets.

jgifford Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jgifford Posted 17 Apr 2012 , 6:58pm
post #6 of 8

What I want to know is - - How did you manage to get two birthdays? icon_confused.gif Your profile says March 31st. I want to know your secret - - that could come in handy. icon_lol.gif

ChristineCMC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ChristineCMC Posted 18 Apr 2012 , 1:43am
post #7 of 8

Just updated my profile icon_wink.gif I only have one birthday and not even sure I want that one except I do get to pick out a nice gifticon_smile.gif

Edit Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Edit Posted 18 Apr 2012 , 1:57am
post #8 of 8

Agbay cake leveler. icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%