Leopard Print Cake - Cake?!?!??!

Decorating By CiNoRi Updated 24 Aug 2012 , 9:21pm by martinehe759

sweetideas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetideas Posted 5 Jul 2012 , 12:58pm
post #31 of 35

MyCakeSchool is worth the $30.00 however, if you are someone like me who gets sick very easily from camera movement, it can be an issue. They do a great job, but some videos I cannot watch because of that. I have to look away and only listen. It's obviously a personal thing and nothing to say of the quality or anything about the information presented there. They have a wonderful selection of tutorials, have a nice demeanor and do quality work. She also comes up with neat tricks I hadn't thought of before. I still look forward to all her updates which are regular.

MaurorLess67 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MaurorLess67 Posted 5 Jul 2012 , 2:02pm
post #32 of 35

So glad I joined MY Cake School!!! It has been almost a year now-- I have learned so much- and I use some so many techniques-very clever ideas- beautiful work- Melissa and Bebe are great! They answer questions quickly- all of the "students" are so nice and helpful!!

The best 30.00 I have spent so far.

I am anxiously awaiting Sharon's site!!!

devorie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
devorie Posted 5 Jul 2012 , 7:52pm
post #33 of 35

Thanks cakerycreations and all those that have given their opinion on My Cake School. I was debating signing up & it is no longer a debate icon_biggrin.gif

newbaker1979 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
newbaker1979 Posted 5 Jul 2012 , 8:27pm
post #34 of 35

this is a video i found on you tube about the leopard print cake. i have been searching too. i am sorry this video is not in English it is subtitled how ever, maybe this will help uhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_ZHxdLd4jM&feature=g-user-us.

martinehe759 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
martinehe759 Posted 24 Aug 2012 , 9:21pm
post #35 of 35

there is a trick to it, you have to make the spots just like you make cake pops roll them into circles(the yellow vinillia batter) flatten the chocolate cake pop surround the yellow balls and drop them into your cake batter and bake. that's pretty much it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%