Penis Cake But Only Have A Couple Pans

Decorating By trishalynn0708 Updated 8 Mar 2012 , 8:36pm by jamawoops

trishalynn0708 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
trishalynn0708 Posted 1 Mar 2012 , 7:01pm
post #1 of 5

I want to make a cake for a friend of mine who would find it hilarious to receive a penis cake. She just had surgery and I know it would totally cheer her up.. I don't have many cake pans to go by and have never carved a cake so really need step by step instructions or a template or something??

I have Wilton's 11 x (something) -- can't remember the rest.. square cake pan. I also have Wilton's 6 inch round cake pan..

I also want to do this in buttercream, no fondant!! Any tips on how to get a "fleshtone" please let me know that as well..

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

4 replies
Texas_Rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Texas_Rose Posted 1 Mar 2012 , 7:10pm
post #2 of 5

Copper and ivory icing colors will make a fleshtone. I've only done it with fondant...which sometimes looks disgustingly lifelike...but it will work with buttercream as well.

The rectangle pan should give you the shape you need, just cut it in half the long way and stack the two halves, then round off the corners and top edges. If you're making balls too, bake them in oven-safe bowls to get a rounded shape easily.

Another option would be to make a pretty round cake, decorate it with flowers on the top, and then make a penis out of candy clay or marizpan and have that sticking straight up out of the top of the cake.

SuzyNoQ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SuzyNoQ Posted 4 Mar 2012 , 3:08pm
post #3 of 5

I baked it a soup can and bowls for the one I made. I saw the directions on here somewhere

shuswapcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shuswapcakes Posted 8 Mar 2012 , 6:31pm
post #4 of 5

I've got some good "adult cake" tutorials on my website, hopefully they can help icon_smile.gif

http://www.easy-cake-decorating.com/adult-cakes.html

jamawoops Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jamawoops Posted 8 Mar 2012 , 8:36pm
post #5 of 5

My mom showed me an easy way to make a penis cake a long time ago. Cut the sides of a rectangular cake to make it look like a torso with arms and legs cut off. Really, who wants to see those anyway? Lol! Then ice the cake, a cream horn, and 2 donut holes with a fleshtone icing. Attach the cream horn with toothpicks in a stand up position with the donut holes as the balls by the cut off legs. Use 2 hershey kisses as the nipples. Then toast some coconut and sprinkle on for hair on the chest, arm pits, and nether regions if you so choose. So quick and simple yet so funny! I've made it 3 times now for bachelorette parties and everyone loved them!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%