Cake Pop Pans

Lounge By Karema Updated 6 Feb 2012 , 4:03am by Karema

Karema Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Karema Posted 5 Feb 2012 , 3:02am
post #1 of 6

Has anyone else ordered the cake pop pans? I ordered the pans and I said yes I wanted to recieve the extra deluxe pan for the extra $7.99. I got my order in less than a week and I open the box and have 4 sets!!! I was shocked has anyone else experianced this and how much did you pay for them?

5 replies
msthang1224 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
msthang1224 Posted 5 Feb 2012 , 7:49am
post #2 of 6

WOW, what a NICE surprise icon_smile.gif I havent purchased one but was looking to do so. Where did you purchase yours from? and how many cavities does it have?

Thx

Karema Posted 5 Feb 2012 , 12:29pm
post #3 of 6

I ordered from the tv commercial. The website was bakepop. com I also got the three year protection plan and the deluxe. The pans has 18 cavaities. I hope that helps.

msthang1224 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
msthang1224 Posted 5 Feb 2012 , 7:20pm
post #4 of 6

Cool, thank you so much. I think i will get it. I just havent had luck with making my own...smh...

I just didnt want to get the one that only has like 6 cavities in it. That would be a waste of time, I think icon_smile.gif

zespri Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
zespri Posted 5 Feb 2012 , 10:13pm
post #5 of 6

My friend ordered recently and said it was a buy one, get one free deal. But I have seen so many people recently saying they got double their order, I wonder if they've stuffed up?

Karema Posted 6 Feb 2012 , 4:03am
post #6 of 6

I don't know why they are sending out more than people ordered buy I'm really happy that I waited to order them.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%