Suppliers For Cake Pans

Business By ssimonds2 Updated 3 Feb 2012 , 5:44pm by KoryAK

ssimonds2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ssimonds2 Posted 2 Feb 2012 , 4:33pm
post #1 of 8

I know I've seen this topic before, but I can't find them now. Where do you buy your cake pans? My kitchen supply store doesn't carry much in was of pans and there's only one other store in my area that supplies them. I want to do a cost comparison to other places.

TIA

7 replies
KoryAK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KoryAK Posted 2 Feb 2012 , 6:28pm
post #2 of 8

www.decopac.com has great prices. You can also watch Michael's for the 40% off coupons (they have an app where there's almost always one).

shanter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanter Posted 3 Feb 2012 , 12:12am
post #3 of 8

I've looked all over the decopac site and I searched the site and I could not find a single plain ordinary round, square, or hexagonal cake pan.

Perhaps I'm having a senior moment.....

Melissue76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melissue76 Posted 3 Feb 2012 , 12:46am
post #4 of 8

try Fat Daddios. I think you can buy directly from their site...fatdaddios.com or I'm pretty sure global sugar art sells those pans.

Norasmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Norasmom Posted 3 Feb 2012 , 12:52am
post #5 of 8

Amazon.com has a set of 5 Magic Line pans for $39.99. ( I think that's an awesome price!) Magic Line pans are awesome. I got Fat Daddio's pans on sale at Global Sugar Art.

shanter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanter Posted 3 Feb 2012 , 3:57am
post #6 of 8

I like Magic Line, and for a single Magic Line cake pan, I found Global Sugar Art *much* cheaper than Amazon and it's independent vendors.

scp1127 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scp1127 Posted 3 Feb 2012 , 1:37pm
post #7 of 8

Amazon for Magic Line, Williams-Sonoma for Goldtouch. That is all I will use.

KoryAK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KoryAK Posted 3 Feb 2012 , 5:44pm
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanter

I've looked all over the decopac site and I searched the site and I could not find a single plain ordinary round, square, or hexagonal cake pan.

Perhaps I'm having a senior moment.....

put "cake pan" in the search box, change the settings to show all (instead of just 6 to a page) and they are near the bottom. It does look like they only have rounds though.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%