Trying To Figure Out How To Ship Cupcake Bouquet

Baking By mamakiddx3 Updated 28 Jan 2012 , 8:26pm by BizCoCos

mamakiddx3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamakiddx3 Posted 27 Jan 2012 , 6:25pm
post #1 of 4

I know you can ship just cupcakes but I am interested in shipping cupcake bouquets. If any of you have or know the best way to do this, please, please let me know. I have been trying to figure this out for awhile.
Thank you so much,

3 replies
kita04 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kita04 Posted 28 Jan 2012 , 1:01am
post #2 of 4

I stumbled on a pic of Georgetown cupcake pics for shipping. It looks like they make them, stick a stick in them so they don't move around during shipping, freeze them and, pack them with shipping pacs and overnight them.
This is all I got. Hope this helps a little ?

mamakiddx3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamakiddx3 Posted 28 Jan 2012 , 5:24pm
post #3 of 4

Thanx for the info. I will definitely try that. At least it's a start. icon_smile.gif
Thanx again.

BizCoCos Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BizCoCos Posted 28 Jan 2012 , 8:26pm
post #4 of 4

One way to ship them is to place bouquet in a pot (plastic is best-only due to weight /shipping costs, then obtain the cardboard insert that will secure it's circumference (as if it were a cake), Place in a cake box tall enough, then of course place in your mailing container---tthat's the basic way. You will of course found a way to secure them inside the pot, many people use foam to insert the cupcake in the pot with a cooresponding stick as they do for cupcakes. Is this a onetime deal or ongoing, if ongoing your best bet is to find a bulk retailer. good luck, Go on the internet and look up cupcake bouquets, some of the sites show part of the shipping method they use.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%