Tufted Pillow Technique

Decorating By yummymummycakes Updated 23 Dec 2011 , 2:31pm by wildflowercakes

yummymummycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yummymummycakes Posted 23 Dec 2011 , 12:22pm
post #1 of 3

Can anyone remember who did the original tufted pillow technique on this site?

Some of you managed to figure out that it was rectangles cut out and pinched at the ends, you could either pipe buttercream or use mini marshmallows to help it hold its shape

It has disappeared from my favorites.

2 replies
LisaPeps Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LisaPeps Posted 23 Dec 2011 , 2:25pm
post #2 of 3

It's called billowing, that may help with your searches.

wildflowercakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wildflowercakes Posted 23 Dec 2011 , 2:31pm
post #3 of 3

You might try" dabear" (s)he had a beautiful cake picture posted or the joyofcake.shutterfly.com has a tutorial.

Quote by @%username% on %date%