Can't Find 14" Square Pan!

Decorating By snowdaisy822 Updated 13 Dec 2011 , 12:08pm by curiegas

snowdaisy822 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
snowdaisy822 Posted 11 Dec 2011 , 2:46am
post #1 of 9

Okay, so I'm doing my first square wedding cake for a wedding on Friday. I want to do 14", 10" and 6". Well, I went to Joann's and Michaels and neither has a 14" square pan! They don't even have a spot for it! Any other ideas of where to find one? I'm planning on baking on Wednesday! I live in a nice size town, but we don't have any cake decorating stores or anything like that (Bend, OR). Tips would be great! I could bake a 12" and add to it, but I don't know how that would go. I'd be afraid of it falling apart. Thank you!

8 replies
creativecreationsbykamica Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
creativecreationsbykamica Posted 11 Dec 2011 , 3:06am
post #2 of 9

Have you tried Walmart? They sometimes have Wilton pans! Hope this helps if not maybe you can get one rushed to you from globalsugarart.com.

cookiekisses Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cookiekisses Posted 11 Dec 2011 , 3:07am
post #3 of 9

Unfortunately, I think your best bet is to order one on-line and hope that it gets to you quickly. If you are Amazon Prime, you get what you order in 2 days with free shipping so you might want to check there. Good luck!

can2d Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
can2d Posted 11 Dec 2011 , 4:43am
post #4 of 9

Go to a store that sells nothing but cake supplies they should have one.

sberryp Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sberryp Posted 11 Dec 2011 , 4:51am
post #5 of 9

Global sugar art ships fast! Order it from there

sabre Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sabre Posted 11 Dec 2011 , 6:29am
post #6 of 9

Country Kitchen Sweetart has good prices on 14" Magic Line square pans. Also, their customer service is great.

Cakery2012 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakery2012 Posted 11 Dec 2011 , 6:55am
post #7 of 9

walmart here sells the wilton wedding pan sets. also single pans . check Meijer . see if you have any kitchen supply stores near you. hobby lobby . the online stores as suggested above. Amazon.com.

snowdaisy822 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
snowdaisy822 Posted 12 Dec 2011 , 1:48am
post #8 of 9

Thanks! As much as I hate going to Wal-Mart, I'll have to run over there tomorrow. I really wish we had a store that sold just cake supplies, but my town's not that cool. icon_smile.gif Thanks!

curiegas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
curiegas Posted 13 Dec 2011 , 12:08pm
post #9 of 9

I found mine at Hobby Lobby after searching at several Michaels.

HTH,
Cecilia

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%