Jello Brand No Bake Cheesecake For Cake Filling

Baking By EvieliciousCakes Updated 11 Nov 2011 , 3:34am by scp1127

EvieliciousCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
EvieliciousCakes Posted 9 Nov 2011 , 5:36am
post #1 of 5

part 2 of cheesecake wedding cake fillng post!

has anyone used Jello brand no bake cheesecake for cake filling. i have tasted the boxed cheesecake (now that my friend told me she tricked me and said it was baked lol) i have a wedding cake to make and they want cheesecake filling,

4 replies
bakingkat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakingkat Posted 9 Nov 2011 , 6:43am
post #2 of 5

When I do cheesecake filling I make the no-bake cheesecake recipe from the Knox gelatin box, let it get firm, then whip up some whip cream or pastry pride and fold the two together. It's delish with red velvet or carrot! I would assume the jello no bake would work the same...

EvieliciousCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
EvieliciousCakes Posted 9 Nov 2011 , 4:33pm
post #3 of 5

pastry pride is like whip cream? what you mean fold the two together?
i was thinking of maybe baking the cake, let it cook then making the no bake cheesecake recipe let it firm just a bit then put it on the cake the same way i usually fill any other cake with a decorating bag then put it all together back in the fridge to set firmly together . you think that might work?

KoryAK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KoryAK Posted 9 Nov 2011 , 6:44pm
post #4 of 5

I think I got the recipe out of some cookbook, but yes we make a no-bake cheesecake and call it "cheesecake mousse" - it is DIVINE! IDK how thick the recipe you have will turn out, but if you need it thicker, just add more pudding powder. We do not even need to use an icing dam with this filling.

scp1127 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scp1127 Posted 11 Nov 2011 , 3:34am
post #5 of 5

If you want it scratch with natural ingredients, Martha Stewart has a good no-bake cheesecake recipe that can be used as filling. Just slightly adjust the wet ingredients if you want it even thicker.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%