The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown Cookies

Baking By JaeRodriguez Updated 25 Oct 2011 , 5:21pm by JaeRodriguez

JaeRodriguez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaeRodriguez Posted 12 Sep 2011 , 7:08pm
post #1 of 5

I want to make some for Halloween but I'm stuck at just doing a pumpkin and Charlie's head. I have looked online but i can't find any cookies with this theme!

We are only trick or treating at friends and family's houses, so I wanted to make cookies for my kids to take to them. They are going to be Charlie Brown and Linus!

Thank's y'all.

4 replies
BlakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlakesCakes Posted 12 Sep 2011 , 8:39pm
post #2 of 5

google.com click on images

search charlie brown great pumpkin

no cookies, but lots of images

Rae

JaeRodriguez Posted 13 Sep 2011 , 1:19pm
post #3 of 5

Hey Rae, I thought I posted a reply to you but I guess I must not have hit submit-

I have done that, I have a few images saved!

Thank you!

Jae

cindy58 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cindy58 Posted 23 Sep 2011 , 8:43pm
post #4 of 5

This is what I want to try:

I have the set of Peanuts Hallmark cutters (the everyday ones, not the holiday ones), like these:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Peanuts-Charlie-Brown-cookie-cutter-/190578825203?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c5f6217f3

I was going to do like SugarBelle does and use portions of multiple cutters to get the designs you want. So hopefully it will work out to be a Peanuts character standing behind a large pumpkin, similar to this graphic:

http://static.tvguide.com/MediaBin/Galleries/Imported/ShowPix/R/2006/2006_10/great-pumpkin-charlie-brown.jpg

JaeRodriguez Posted 25 Oct 2011 , 5:21pm
post #5 of 5

Cindy, I'm sorry I didn't get an email saying someone had replied to my topic! :/

I think that would be adorable! I was thinking of doing the same with a regular doghouse cookie cutter and then using something to be snoopy's shape laying down on it! :]]

If you do end up doing it let me know how they turn out! I am going to do my cookies this weekend!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%