Lady Gaga

Decorating By gidgetdoescakes Updated 29 Aug 2011 , 3:34am by gidgetdoescakes

gidgetdoescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gidgetdoescakes Posted 29 Aug 2011 , 1:00am
post #1 of 6

What would you use for the hair....I am going to make her head on top of tiers.....Im not sure if it should be yellow or white either ....all suggestions welcome icon_smile.gif

5 replies
BlakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlakesCakes Posted 29 Aug 2011 , 2:13am
post #2 of 6

Saw a pic of her today with a seafoam green beehive-------I think any color you choose will be just fine.

I like to use extruded fondant for hair. For very long strands, I use my Makin's Ultimate clay extruder.

Rae

olleharr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
olleharr Posted 29 Aug 2011 , 2:31am
post #3 of 6

I did one earlier this year out of rice krispy treats. I went by a photo I was given and did her hair in white fondant. Here it is if you want to take a look.
http://cakecentral.com/gallery/2041175

BlakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlakesCakes Posted 29 Aug 2011 , 3:19am
post #4 of 6

I love it! And she would soooo wear that cake!

Rae

MyDiwa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MyDiwa Posted 29 Aug 2011 , 3:22am
post #5 of 6

I think I would just use a piece of fondant for her hair and mark lines in it because her hair is usually sleek and straight, whatever style it's in. As for color, I think you'd be safe with white even, depending what the rest of the look is.

gidgetdoescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gidgetdoescakes Posted 29 Aug 2011 , 3:34am
post #6 of 6

Thats so funny, the pic shown is what I was thinking of doing(great cake btw) with the red scarf...only maybe a full size head....I wonder how modeling chocolate would work for her hair as well...I am planning using red mod choc for scarf....?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%