S'more Ideas Needed!

Lounge By Minimuffin Updated 27 Aug 2011 , 1:59pm by AnnieCahill

Minimuffin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Minimuffin Posted 26 Aug 2011 , 1:07pm
post #1 of 3

I am planning a going away to college party for my daughter and we will cook hotdogs over a fire pit and have s'mores. I would like some ideas on how to present the s'more ingredients similar to a cake. I have found a lot of great recipies for s'more cakes that look yummy. but not really what I have in mind. I just want the "raw" ingredients arranged in a unique manner, that everyone can roast for themselves. If anyone has ever done this before or has ideas, they would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

2 replies
cakesrock Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesrock Posted 27 Aug 2011 , 1:13pm
post #2 of 3

You should probably try the "ideas" section for this sort of thing. This forum is for non-cake related stuff... You can also search recipes.

But I did see a neat recipe that I want to try one day. They may work for you!
http://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/mini-smores-hand-pies/c29caebc-542d-4fd0-9781-8d654b05b44c/

AnnieCahill Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AnnieCahill Posted 27 Aug 2011 , 1:59pm
post #3 of 3

That is a cute idea. I would start by layering the graham crackers, then taking the big fat marshmallows and putting them on the flat side, then another layer of grahams, then another layer of marshmallows.

You can take your chocolate bars and kind of prop them up around the marshmallows. I hope that makes sense.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%