Kenmore 5 Quart Mixer ???....

Decorating By Mikel79 Updated 26 Aug 2011 , 10:38am by Mikel79

Mikel79 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mikel79 Posted 25 Aug 2011 , 10:58pm
post #1 of 5

Hi Cakers!

I see so much about Kitchen Aid Mixers. Would like to get feedback on Kenmore. My KA mixer burnt out on me after just 3 years! I am leery about getting another KA. Went to the store today and saw a Kenmore 5 quart mixer. It was a 400-watt mixer compared to the KA 325 watt.

I bought the Kenmore. I got a 3-year warranty with it as well.

Does anyone have a Kenmore? Reviews???

Thank you,

Michael

4 replies
dzh115 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dzh115 Posted 25 Aug 2011 , 11:21pm
post #2 of 5

I have one of the new kenmore mixers. I love it. It came with two bowls and the kitchen aid attachments work perfectly with it. I believe Whirlpool makes both Kenmore and Kitchen Aid products. I love the fact that it has a so much stronger motor and a 5 year warranty on it, better than that Kitchen Aid. You can also just take it to Sears if you have any problems, instead of having to mail it. Oh, and the red color is gorgeous! a Overall, I think it is a great value.

maisyone2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maisyone2 Posted 25 Aug 2011 , 11:22pm
post #3 of 5

I never knew Kenmore had stand mixers so I can't help you with a review. I am a diehard Kitchen Aid fan. I have two and I wouldn't trade them for anything! I've had one for about 18 years...no problems. My newest one is about 6 years old.

Kitchen Aid stands by their product. If you have problems, you contact them and they take care of it. Did you contact Kitchen Aid when yours burnt out?

Mikel79 Posted 26 Aug 2011 , 12:00am
post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzh115

I have one of the new kenmore mixers. I love it. It came with two bowls and the kitchen aid attachments work perfectly with it. I believe Whirlpool makes both Kenmore and Kitchen Aid products. I love the fact that it has a so much stronger motor and a 5 year warranty on it, better than that Kitchen Aid. You can also just take it to Sears if you have any problems, instead of having to mail it. Oh, and the red color is gorgeous! a Overall, I think it is a great value.

thumbs_up.gif

I love the extra bowl as well! I really like the light that shines unto the mixing bowl! Just turned it on. It really is a powerful mixer!

ALSO!!!! My Kitchen Aid mixing bowl FITS WITH the Kenmore mixer!!!!!!!!

=)

Mikel79 Posted 26 Aug 2011 , 10:38am
post #5 of 5

Hoping there is more than 1 person here on CC that has a Kenmore....

=)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%