Have You Ever Ordered Supplies From This Site?

Baking By nikkigonzalez Updated 21 Aug 2011 , 4:47pm by Cupcations

nikkigonzalez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nikkigonzalez Posted 17 Aug 2011 , 6:31am
post #1 of 8

I just ordered cupcake holders from wesellcoffee.com. Have you ever ordered from them and would you order again. Thats not a website name Ive heard around before so I am hoping it wasnt a fake site.

7 replies
retaunton Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
retaunton Posted 17 Aug 2011 , 7:36am
post #2 of 8

I have never ordered from them, but I checked out the site and I plan to place an order soon. When you get your cupcake liners and use them can you pm me to let me know how they did? I did a search and they have been in business since 1989. The only review I found was from a cake decorator that liked their hinged cupcake containers.

I like the fact that you can order boxes, containers and boards by the eaches. They have great prices !

Thanks for posting and asking about them. They are going on my bookmarks toolbar.

Gingoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Gingoodies Posted 20 Aug 2011 , 6:54pm
post #3 of 8

It is not a fake site. They are a well established business that I buy from all the time. ( I am lucky enough to live close to their physical store and do not have the added expense of shipping.) Other decorators on this site have used them and have complimented them on fast, polite service.

CIndymm4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CIndymm4 Posted 20 Aug 2011 , 6:56pm
post #4 of 8

I have purchased from this company many times and have always been very pleased with their products.

mplaidgirl2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mplaidgirl2 Posted 20 Aug 2011 , 7:50pm
post #5 of 8

I just ordered the first time last week. They were awesome. They called me within an hour of ordering to let me know they were out of the pink boxes I ordered and can either substitute with another color or ship the pink ones next week when they came in and ship the rest of my order asap. I got a different color and got my order2 days after I placed it. Awesome customer services. Super quick shipping

poohsmomma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
poohsmomma Posted 20 Aug 2011 , 8:55pm
post #6 of 8

Yes, I've ordered from them. I ordered the 12 cupcake plastic holders. They are very well made, and they were delivered very quickly. Will use them again.

susies1955 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susies1955 Posted 21 Aug 2011 , 7:51am
post #7 of 8

Awesome place to order from. I forgot to order something and got a hold of them by phone and left a message and it was in my order when it got here two days later. icon_smile.gif
Great prices and great service,
Susie

Cupcations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cupcations Posted 21 Aug 2011 , 4:47pm
post #8 of 8

I agree with the PP awesome place!
The service is tops & their shipping is fast, they're the only website I order my CC containers from.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%