Mini Cake Pan

Baking By angel_wings31 Updated 11 Aug 2011 , 1:50pm by angel_wings31

angel_wings31 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
angel_wings31 Posted 11 Aug 2011 , 12:05am
post #1 of 3

So today I bought a mini cake pan at my local baking supply shop, because it was so darn cute.. but I need to know how full to fill it up with cake batter when I use it and also if anyone has recipes for the mini cake pans.. or knows where I can get them. It is a three tiered mini cake pan.

2 replies
shuswapcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shuswapcakes Posted 11 Aug 2011 , 4:01am
post #2 of 3

Here's a good link that explains how to use these mini cake pans http://www.countrykitchensa.com/whatshot/minicake.aspx I've always wanted to make one of these just because they are sooooo cute! I've seen them done for bridal parties and baby showers and they even came in cute little boxes to match the cake... how cool! icon_biggrin.gif Hope you can find some good info on the link!

angel_wings31 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
angel_wings31 Posted 11 Aug 2011 , 1:50pm
post #3 of 3

Thanks for telling me about that site. When it talks about how cake batter fills about nine mini cakes are they talking about using a cake box or homemade batter probably? I have been thinking of getting the mini pans for awhile.. I think they are so cute and I would like to start a business just making them. I've heard of people having them at their wedding for all their guests so it would be money making lol and they would make a perfect size cake for little ones birthdays.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%