Hawaiin Theme Cake

Decorating By scooby Updated 1 Mar 2005 , 5:55pm by diane

scooby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scooby Posted 26 Feb 2005 , 1:08pm
post #1 of 7

help, need an idea for a hawaiin theme cake for cub scout cake bake icon_sad.gif

6 replies
m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 26 Feb 2005 , 6:35pm
post #2 of 7

Create a beach scene with surfers and sharks in the water....boys will love the sharks.

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 28 Feb 2005 , 1:52pm
post #3 of 7

i wish i could show you a picture of the cake i did, but back then i didn't have a digital camera. anyone know a way i could go about getting this picture on the site?

m0use Posted 28 Feb 2005 , 1:54pm
post #4 of 7

Do you have a scanner or know someone who does? Otherwise Kinko's might be able to do it for you.
If you have someone scan the image, you can copy it over to a floppy disk and pull the file off of that when you upload it.

diane Posted 28 Feb 2005 , 3:23pm
post #5 of 7

yes i do have a scanner. now all i need is to have my husband hook it up! icon_eek.gif thanks for the help mouse!!!

m0use Posted 28 Feb 2005 , 4:04pm
post #6 of 7

Your welcome...another tip to help...your scanner will hopefully give you a preview scan, from that preview scan adjust the crop lines (dotted lines) so that they only frame your picture, that way you only get your picture and none of that extra white area.
Hope this helps!

diane Posted 1 Mar 2005 , 5:55pm
post #7 of 7

well, as soon as my busy husband gets around icon_cool.gif to hooking up my scanner i will try and get this picture in the gallery. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%