Buckeye Cupcakes

Baking By Cookingkimber Updated 10 Aug 2011 , 7:11pm by kearniesue

Cookingkimber Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cookingkimber Posted 10 Aug 2011 , 6:20pm
post #1 of 6

So I just met with a couple who really wants me to create a cupake after the Buckeye candies for their wedding.

Being from Massachusetts I am little lost here any help here would be amazing.

5 replies
nikki1273 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nikki1273 Posted 10 Aug 2011 , 6:28pm
post #2 of 6

How about a chocolate cupcake with peanut butter filling (I use vanilla pudding and pb) with chocolate ganche. One downfall, these need be kept in the fridge.

enchantedcreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
enchantedcreations Posted 10 Aug 2011 , 6:42pm
post #3 of 6

There was a thread on there about a year or so back discussing this very idea/recipe. If you search for it you may find it or maybe the person who was writing about it will see your post. It's probably under the cupcake section. I'll see if I saved it..... I don't have much luck sometimes finding things here. LOL

enchantedcreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
enchantedcreations Posted 10 Aug 2011 , 6:47pm
post #4 of 6

The thread under cupcakes "I wonder if this will work" is about making buckeye cupcakes.... check that out
Amy

Narie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Narie Posted 10 Aug 2011 , 6:57pm
post #5 of 6

Buckeyes - hum... how about a peanut butter cake with chocolate kiss inserted into the cupcake batter; ganache for frosting and chopped peanuts for garnish.

kearniesue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kearniesue Posted 10 Aug 2011 , 7:11pm
post #6 of 6

Buckeye's are basically just PB, butter and PS. I'd put some of that into a chocolate CC and put chocolate ganache on the top. I don't think you can get closer to a buckeye than that! thumbs_up.gif

Karen

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%