Kopykake Projector

Decorating By sweet56pooh Updated 18 Oct 2013 , 2:24pm by angel cakes

sweet56pooh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweet56pooh Posted 11 Jul 2011 , 9:25pm
post #1 of 5

icon_biggrin.gif I did it! I placed my order for a kopykake projector. It's money I shouldn't have spent, but it will be a early birthday present for myself. That's my excuse to make it sound more acceptable. icon_redface.gif I hope the shipping doesn't kill me. It sucks that I don't qualify for free shipping because I don't live on the continental US. I hope it is as great as everyone says it is. Can't wait to play with it!

4 replies
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 11 Jul 2011 , 9:36pm
post #2 of 5

I love mine..I use my projector for almost every kids cake that requires a superhero/cartoon character.I have used it on cookies also..

sweet56pooh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweet56pooh Posted 11 Jul 2011 , 9:46pm
post #3 of 5

I wish I had it for the batman cake that I did. It would have made my life so much easier.

labmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
labmom Posted 11 Jul 2011 , 10:13pm
post #4 of 5

I have one that I have had for about 25 yrs and it works just as good today as the day that I bought it used from a lady who had to close her business due to health reasons. I don't know how old it was at that point.

It came with 4 boxes of cards but I have used it with any picture.. it works fine.. and not only on cakes.. my kids used it when they were younger to buy the 2.00 tennis shoes and then draw designs on them using the projector. The whole school had those sneakers for about 2 yrs.. till they out grew the phase.

If you have room for it.. its a great back up product. I keep thinking of selling mine because I haven't used it in about a year or so. Then I know that if I do.. I will most likely need it the next week.

Enjoy it..

angel cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
angel cakes Posted 18 Oct 2013 , 2:24pm
post #5 of 5

After cursing my piping gel image transfers and reading so much about the KopyKake projector I just ordered mine today! Thanks for the web site Jerrys Artarama! Super great price. Can't wait to fall in love with it!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%