Torn Between White Or Brown, Help Me Decide Please !!!

Decorating By ranbel Updated 10 Jul 2011 , 2:58pm by ranbel

ranbel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ranbel Posted 10 Jul 2011 , 2:28pm
post #1 of 4

I am doing a girl baby shower cake for my niece. The theme is pink/brown john deere.

I am doing a 2 tier garden theme and not sure of using white or brown for the picket fence. All the cakes that I've search mostly have white and I really like the white. The cake will be covered in pink fondant.

I was planning the make most of the flowers pink with brown centers and vice versa. As for the tractor, it will be pink pulling a brown wagon with a baby in it.

I just need that push on the white fence, I think it will look better than brown....what's your thoughts

My niece won't mind either way, I just want it to be beautiful for her first born.

3 replies
DanaG21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DanaG21 Posted 10 Jul 2011 , 2:45pm
post #2 of 4

Go with your instincts and do white. I think it will make the fence pop with everything else being pink & brown! Sounds really cute.

mfoxx9 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mfoxx9 Posted 10 Jul 2011 , 2:48pm
post #3 of 4

Cute idea! Sounds like a lot of pink and brown. I think the white fence will be a nice accent.

ranbel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ranbel Posted 10 Jul 2011 , 2:58pm
post #4 of 4

Thanks guys, white it is. I was not to sure about the john deere theme at first, but it has grown on me and I think it will be really cute for my niece who is a country girl thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%