Rhianna Boot In Gumpaste

Decorating By staceyboots Updated 7 Jul 2011 , 2:18am by Ursula40

staceyboots Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
staceyboots Posted 6 Jul 2011 , 7:36pm
post #1 of 6

Hi CC'ers

I am thinking of reproducing the boot in the attached photo in gumpaste? Does anyone know how to achieve this? Is there a simple template that I can use? I found a cutter on another website (see highheel.jpg) but the result would be a "flat" representation.

Hope that someone can help.

Stacey

5 replies
staceyboots Posted 6 Jul 2011 , 7:39pm
post #2 of 6

Can someone help me with how to upload the attachments? It doesn't seem to be working icon_redface.gif

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 6 Jul 2011 , 9:52pm
post #3 of 6

The add attachment to post software isn't working right now.

You can add a link to the photo or use Coral3's directions for photobucket/flickr:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coral3

If you want a photo to show up in your post, here's how:

First upload the photo into an online photo site like Photobucket (getting a photobucket account is easy and FREE) then just copy the photo's image code (IMG Code) from photobucket and paste it into your post. Then when you hit 'submit comment' the photo will display in the thread. Easy.

Photobucket is here: http://photobucket.com/

I'm pretty sure you can also use Flickr like this too - just look for the image code (IMG code) and copy and paste it.

HTH

staceyboots Posted 7 Jul 2011 , 1:53am
post #4 of 6

Thanks, JanH!

staceyboots Posted 7 Jul 2011 , 1:53am
post #5 of 6

Here's the link to the photo:

Ursula40 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ursula40 Posted 7 Jul 2011 , 2:18am
post #6 of 6

Make the heel first and let dry. Use a paper template to cut out the sole and leave it to dry on the heel, supported from underneath. Then make another template for the shafts of the boot and attach to the sole. I would think, that you need to work on stages for this one

http://cakecentral.com/gallery/1356882 here is a template for a cowboy boot, just cut it straight at the top and make it a bit longer(arch part), you'll have to fiddle it a bit, till it fits (account for the high heel)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%