Searching For Tutorials On Making Animals.

Decorating By admcf Updated 21 Jun 2011 , 2:00pm by SarahBeth3

admcf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
admcf Posted 16 Jun 2011 , 7:48pm
post #1 of 7

Can anyone help me where there is sticky showing all the tutorials on how to make faces, and even an assortment of animals. Some are made with clay but that's ok I just want to be able to view them. I saw it this week and now I'm lost and unable to tell where did I see that at? any help.

6 replies
Marianna46 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marianna46 Posted 18 Jun 2011 , 1:37am
post #2 of 7

I think this must be the one you mean. I don't know if it's a sticky or not, but I've used it so often that I finally marked it as one of my favorites:
http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=672099&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0

SarahBeth3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SarahBeth3 Posted 18 Jun 2011 , 2:00am
post #3 of 7

That's the one I had seen too. How do you mark it as a favorite? That would be very helpful!

Marianna46 Posted 18 Jun 2011 , 2:17am
post #4 of 7

First of all, this is a Windows thing, not a Cake Central thing. You open up the website or forum topic you're interested in and then you open up a little thing at the top left-hand side of your screen that says "Favorites". At the top of the list of favorites, it says something like "Add to favorites". Click on that and you'll get a little dialog box that asks you to confirm your choice. You can also edit the way the name of the site appears in your favorites list, just in case whatever appears isn't clear enough for you to remember what it's about. So, after you edit the name (if you need to), you just click on Add and the next time you open the favorites list, that site will be in it. I can't tell you what a livesaver that little button has been!

SarahBeth3 Posted 18 Jun 2011 , 3:47am
post #5 of 7

Oh, I thought it was a CC thing, sorry.

Marianna46 Posted 21 Jun 2011 , 11:52am
post #6 of 7

Hi, SarahBeth3! Even if it's not a CC thing, it's still very handy and I have lots of CC threads marked there. But the main reason I'm responding is to tell you that, after raising children and, nowadays, taking care of grandchildren during the day, I ADORE your signature line!

SarahBeth3 Posted 21 Jun 2011 , 2:00pm
post #7 of 7

Marianna, yes, I agree, it is handy. I have a mac. so I "bookmark" everything, same as favs on a PC. I just thought there was something on here I didn't know about, cause that would have been really handy too. We can save favorite photos and recipes, so I thought maybe I overlooked how to save topics.

Thanks, I saw that somewhere when my oldest was about 1 1/2 and I was very pregnant with no.2. I have had it up somewhere in my house ever since. Enjoy your grandkids!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%