How Is Cakeboss Softwares Support?

Decorating By dreamacres Updated 14 Jun 2011 , 4:07am by 10xHigh

dreamacres Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dreamacres Posted 13 Jun 2011 , 8:43pm
post #1 of 4

I was thinking about ordering the cakeboss software program. I am a little concern about how their support might be if problems or questions arise. I sent for an invoice to order, did get it today which is fines since yesterday was a Sunday. Said it may take a day to get the download instructions??? It kinda so concerns me if they are maybe a bit hard to reach??? What is your experiences. TIA

3 replies
MikeRowesHunny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MikeRowesHunny Posted 13 Jun 2011 , 8:56pm
post #2 of 4

Kelley & Jon are really great with customer service. Jon has even come on to my computer via remote assistance to help fix something I couldn't work out to do myself!

dreamacres Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dreamacres Posted 14 Jun 2011 , 3:42am
post #3 of 4

thank you that is so great to hear.

10xHigh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
10xHigh Posted 14 Jun 2011 , 4:07am
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeRowesHunny

Kelley & Jon are really great with customer service. Jon has even come on to my computer via remote assistance to help fix something I couldn't work out to do myself!

. I agree. Kelley welcomes you to message her on cc if you need her. She was great when I had questions about the program and I was able to download the same day I purchased and my disk arrived the same week. I really have enjoyed the program. I have an over organizing gene and it has really helps to have everything available from copies of sketches, to the breakdown of recipes to the penny for pricing jobs....I wish I had a program like this when I was doing freelance graphics.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%