Pregnant Mom's 30Th Birthday

Decorating By Chantalscreativecakes Updated 27 Jun 2011 , 10:09pm by Chantalscreativecakes

Chantalscreativecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chantalscreativecakes Posted 8 Jun 2011 , 1:57pm
post #1 of 4

Hello fellow cakers!
I'm looking for some brainstorming ideas for my best friends' 30th birthday. She's also pregnant with twins and has a 2 year old. Something 'fun' but pretty at the same time.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

3 replies
CakeCrystal5308 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeCrystal5308 Posted 8 Jun 2011 , 4:50pm
post #2 of 4

Hello!

What about a pregnant belly cake with what looks like 4 lil hands pressing out from the inside? and to incorporate the 2 year old... maybe 2 slightly larger hands on top OR depending on size... you can make the 2 year olds head kissing the belly from the side.
I can see it in my head... did I explain it okay? lol. not real good at explaining.
But the "head" would be on the side of the cake and from top view - you would see the hair and mayb tip of the nose of the child - and from the side view - you would see the profile of the child...

Its work but would be really cute and fun with the twins hands pressing out and the child kissing them...

Beansss Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Beansss Posted 9 Jun 2011 , 7:51pm
post #3 of 4

What about a super cute handbag (not a diaper bag) unzipped with some baby items peeking out (bottle, paci, etc)??

Good luck! Sounds fun! icon_smile.gif

Chantalscreativecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chantalscreativecakes Posted 27 Jun 2011 , 10:09pm
post #4 of 4

Thanks for responding with your ideas. I ended up going with the diaper bag"purse" with baby items. Its in my photo album.
Cheers!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%