New Syvlia Weinstock Tv Show. Anyone Else Going To Watch?

Lounge By hrnewbie Updated 4 Jun 2011 , 4:36am by scp1127

sccandwbfan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sccandwbfan Posted 30 May 2011 , 10:04pm
post #31 of 59

I thought she was funny. I'm sure that she is the 'queen' and all that, but that doesn't mean that she's the only who knows anything. icon_smile.gif

hrnewbie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hrnewbie Posted 30 May 2011 , 10:37pm
post #32 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKS

I watched the show and as someone who loves all things Sylvia, I was a little put off. The constant "housewife" thing got me because when she started she was a housewife who got lessons from a local baker. I know she tried to cover it up at the end by saying she considers herself a housewife, but it was a little too little a little too late--an afterthought maybe? I think that some of these trendsetters seem to forget their origins-saying things like they'd only use interns who are art or culinary students, when many themselves are self-taught. It always humbles me when a great artist is humble. Yes, they have achieved a lot, but remember your roots. As for the fondant and mold comments--REALLY? Doesn't Ron Ben-Israel use molds, cutters and fondant? I'd put his cakes up against hers any day of the week. I thought it was just an awful thing to say and the way she said it wasn't nice. I appreciate her skill, and think she and her staff are geniuses, particularly with the hand-made flowers, but there are some artists who use different mediums, and we need to respect them all.

First, I'm in love with AKS. This reply is spot on. Second, I do think she's talented (or rather, has really talented people working in her cramped studio) but I was disgusted by her holier than thou attitude and the snarky comments about "suburban housewives." YOU WERE A SUBURBAN HOUSEWIFE!!!! God forbid that a suburban housewife find that she have talent for cake decorating and decide to embrace it. Apparently that was only appropriate for you and no one else. Third, for all of her talking against fondant if you look in her books you'll see that she does use gumpaste to cover her cakes sometimes so this was really quite hypocritical. Fourth, this was a 1 time special and isn't a series. Thank God. Fifth and finally, this wasn't an internship. This was taking two women and throwing them to the wolves while you stand behind them and critique. PLEASE don't portray internships as this garbage. They're not and this undermines their effectiveness and true value. (That's the HR manager in me talking.) icon_rolleyes.gif

poohthebear Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
poohthebear Posted 30 May 2011 , 11:28pm
post #33 of 59

Dear CC'rs I love each and everyone of these comments. I don't get WE but I do try to watch as many of the cake shows as possible (except Have Cake just can't do that one!) So I guess my question is; Is there a way we can get these messages to any of the networks that air these pitiful shows? I would vote for a show that actually teaches techniques from beginning to end. Even show us how to make them light up, spin, and the whole nine yards. I love Buddy but even he has forgotten to teach us about decorating.

RosemaryGalpin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RosemaryGalpin Posted 30 May 2011 , 11:58pm
post #34 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by leah_s

Ugh, I can't even get thru an entire episode of Have Cake Will Travel. That must be the most narcissistic person on the planet.

I'm with you Leah. That show needs a lot less beauty pageant bimbo and a lot more cake decorating skill if the network expects cakers to watch regularly.

kaykakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kaykakes Posted 31 May 2011 , 12:14am
post #35 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10xHigh

It was okay. She is cute as a button. Not sure about the show yet. I'm thinking I should give it a few more episodes. It was a little annoying that everytime she showed someone how to do something they would edit some of the process out. I have a background in pottery and clay sculpture and I was a little put off that she kept talking down about those who use cutters and other tools as less talented and not true artist. (Does it make you less of an artist if you have a room of ladies making hundreds of flowers and elements for you?) i don't use all those tools the first lady showed up with and do most of my work with a knife and a rolling pin, but I don't think less of those who use tools to create that are different than me. They edit wienstock clips showing her talking down about a future three day intern and the next clip is showing the contestants oozing admiration for her. I felt a little sad for them knowing she was being a little snarky. Also I was a little confused they were to intern for three days yet she gave them a six hour cake challenge with a bride. When asked how to approach the bride with questions she tells them "I'll tell you some but I'm not going to tell you my whole process" which was very clear thru the whole show. Another interesting thing was that she gave them a bunch of fresh flowers to use as a resource and it looked as though she became annoyed with them and walks off saying she's taking the flowers with her. Am I wrong or isn't internship the opportunity to learn complete processes from a master of a trade. Guess it goes to show you that even someone considered a renown cake designer can still be afraid of sharing. The bride and groom in the end seemed happy even though they missed a few color requirements and had a few delivery mishaps.  

kaykakes Posted 31 May 2011 , 12:19am
post #36 of 59

Sorry I hit the wrong button. I was in a position of management for 30 yrs. You teach a person what they need to know you don't teach them what you know. You give them what they need and if they want this they will strive to learn more. The more they work the more they perfect it the better they will be.Thus making them as good if not better than the teacher.

Kellbella Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kellbella Posted 31 May 2011 , 12:27am
post #37 of 59

I was disappointed in the show and felt horrible for those 2 ladies. I wonder how much they truly learned in such a short time frame. Sylvia's cakes are beautiful and her flowers are amazing...but some of her cakes seem a little heavy on the flowers....like completely covered with flowers...maybe she can't get a smooth bc finish and used the flowers to cover it up icon_wink.gif (just kidding of course)

I don't see what's wrong with fondant or a pasta machine to roll out that fondant! Saves the hand/wrist from a little abuse.

Tita9499 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tita9499 Posted 31 May 2011 , 12:43am
post #38 of 59

I was looking for it today and can't find it. It's on the WE channel right? What's the show's schedule?

Kaytecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kaytecake Posted 31 May 2011 , 1:35am
post #39 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohthebear

So I guess my question is; Is there a way we can get these messages to any of the networks that air these pitiful shows? I would vote for a show that actually teaches techniques from beginning to end. Even show us how to make them light up, spin, and the whole nine yards. I love Buddy but even he has forgotten to teach us about decorating.

I think it's all based on ratings and what type of shows are popular. All of the cable stations seem to be copying each other. If they lose enough of the audience and ratings drop, they may cancel the show. I'm not sure how interested they are in our opinions. They'll just move on to the next big thing or personality.

procrastibaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
procrastibaker Posted 31 May 2011 , 2:00am
post #40 of 59

I could not find it here in the panhandle!!!!!!!! The Golden Girls was on. Argh!

warchild Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
warchild Posted 31 May 2011 , 11:18am
post #41 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykakes

You teach a person what they need to know you don't teach them what you know.

??

If you don't teach a person (student as an example) what they need to know, via what you (teacher as an example) know, what do you teach them? You couldn't teach them what you don't know.

Kellbella Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kellbella Posted 31 May 2011 , 12:25pm
post #42 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by procrastibaker

I could not find it here in the panhandle!!!!!!!! The Golden Girls was on. Argh!

Believe me...the Golden Girls would have been better to watch! icon_wink.gif

RosemaryGalpin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RosemaryGalpin Posted 31 May 2011 , 4:54pm
post #43 of 59
Quote:

Sorry I hit the wrong button. I was in a position of management for 30 yrs. You teach a person what they need to know you don't teach them what you know. You give them what they need and if they want this they will strive to learn more. The more they work the more they perfect it the better they will be.Thus making them as good if not better than the teacher.

I'm a bit confused by your comment. Are you saying that you teach a person only what they need to know to do a specific job? Then if they want to learn more, they will figure that out for themselves by working harder? Or are you saying that you dole out more of your knowledge in increments as you see that they are striving to learn more than what you think they need to know?

csue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
csue Posted 31 May 2011 , 5:20pm
post #44 of 59

If you go to the WE TV site you can find short clips from the show.

Kaytecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kaytecake Posted 31 May 2011 , 5:24pm
post #45 of 59

@kaykakes- We have a very similar posting name. icon_smile.gif

I'm not trying to pile on you about your comment, but have you ever been trained by that sort of person? The type who resents other people knowing as much about their job as they do? The type who keeps all the info close to their chest and dole out just enough to confuse the trainee or even teach them the wrong way? Being trained by such a person is more frustrating than helpful.

I'm not sure what you were trying to say, but that is kind of how it sounded to me.

carmijok Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
carmijok Posted 31 May 2011 , 5:48pm
post #46 of 59

I TOTALLY agree about the competition cake shows...it's too much. So, it's a life size replica of a fire breathing dragon...who cares? How is that going to help me learn techniques besides carpentry?

That's why I love Fabulous Cakes, not only do you see how they make and decorate cakes with different techniques...they actually PRICE the cake!
But it's still only snippets of information...they tend to rush over those so you have to either rewind it or watch it the whole show over again.

I too would love the opportunity to watch and learn from someone who really bakes and decorates. I mean, how many ways can Bobby Flay grill something? A million...and guess what...I watch them all. Why NOT have a show that deals primarily with real cake...from baking to the finished product. The recipes alone would be worth watching...not to mention the techniques!

Perhaps a petition to the Food Network...or TLC or WE.

warchild Posted 31 May 2011 , 7:25pm
post #47 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmijok

So, it's a life size replica of a fire breathing dragon...who cares?

The viewing public cares. The people who don't know anything, or very little, about decorating cakes. They love them. The more extreme or outrageous the cake, the better, for novice or non caking viewers.

The networks are lapping this up while they can. They're taking advantage of the popularity of these shows while the interest lasts, as its extra money in the network coffers.
If you think about it. It hasn't been that long that cake shows of any sort, were non existant on TV. Now you see them almost everyday.

I couldn't see the networks putting aside a half hour or an hour on cake decorating techniques plus air assorted cake recipes, as so much of that information can be found online.
It's money from the companies that sponser the cake competitions that matters to them. Sieze the moment, dog eat dog, so to speak. That's how networks survive.

carmijok Posted 1 Jun 2011 , 5:20pm
post #48 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by warchild

Quote:

The viewing public cares. The people who don't know anything, or very little, about decorating cakes. They love them. The more extreme or outrageous the cake, the better, for novice or non caking viewers.

That's how networks survive.

While I don't disagree with you regarding why the networks do it, it's also the reason why so many people now expect their cake to be equally outrageous and over-the-top...yet they balk at the amount of money it would take to have someone produce it! I think the networks should at least show some responsibility (for lack of a better word), in at least having prices for such creations quoted so the viewing public truly understands what goes into the creation of these things!

And you are wrong if you think there would not be an interest in a show dedicated to decorating. I guarantee you can find just as many, if not more, online websites, blogs, and tutorials on how to prepare food. How is it any different than Paula Deen demonstrating how to fry chicken 42 ways? Not everyone who watches her show even cooks...but the way she and all the other Food Network stars demonstrate their techniques, it gives you ideas and makes you think 'hey...maybe I can do that!' Who would have thought 20 years ago that an entire network devoted to food would be successful? Somewhere someone took the risk and it paid off.

I believe all the cake shows have run their course and now they're just stupid...with the exception of Fabulous Cakes and Amazing Wedding Cakes because they are somewhat based in reality. And it's that reality that I personally would like to see more of!

SweetDreams98 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetDreams98 Posted 1 Jun 2011 , 7:59pm
post #49 of 59

I agree that pricing should be shown on these shows. If you visit the Charm City Cakes website their ordering FAQ page states that their price per serving on a regular cake starts at $7 HOWEVER they find most their designs run at $15/serving and that their sculpted cakes start at $1000. You figure a typical cake for even the smallest of weddings (say 50 people...my graduation party 10 years ago had 120 people!) would be $750. For 50 people. I guarantee that the majority of the viewing public doesn't realize this. This is just one example. Bakers around here, for the most part, aren't charging $15/serving for their cakes...even the designer bakeries but I guarantee you people STILL balk at their prices and expect a cake worthy of a royal wedding. These shows just feed into that unrealistic expectation. I'm sure not ALL of these superstar bakers look down on the hobby bakers/small home businesses/up and coming cake artists but it is disheartening to see it when it happens. Everyone starts somewhere and those who have a holier than thou attitude are going to find that the adulation they are used to starts to dwindle.

kaykakes Posted 1 Jun 2011 , 10:51pm
post #50 of 59

I don't resent anyone. In fact you want someone to be better than you especially the business that I was in. That makes your job easier. I trained
teaching them what they needed to know, to get the job done. I didn't teach them everything I knew. If you tell them everything they will never know how to figure things out for themselves. The person that really wants something that has s specific goal they will strive for it work harder to get there. If you tell them everything what do they have to gain by it? If they are put in a situation where they have to figure it out, how will they be able to?

warchild Posted 1 Jun 2011 , 11:56pm
post #51 of 59
Quote:

I don't resent anyone. In fact you want someone to be better than you especially the business that I was in. That makes your job easier. I trained
teaching them what they needed to know, to get the job done. I didn't teach them everything I knew. If you tell them everything they will never know how to figure things out for themselves. The person that really wants something that has s specific goal they will strive for it work harder to get there. If you tell them everything what do they have to gain by it? If they are put in a situation where they have to figure it out, how will they be able to?

I don't quite understand your reasoning? If I'm teaching someone how to do the work I know and do, I teach them everything I learned from the person or company that taught me. From there, they can choose to go on and learn even more, thus surpassing me, (good for them if they do) or they can stay at the level they are comfortable with.

To my thinking, any knowledge you have that another does not have, should be passed on. Why would we bother to have teachers for our children and grandchildren, or our new employees, if we only taught them bits and pieces of what we know?
As for the employee or student being in a stiuation where they have to figure it out for themself. If they have no training or teaching except "partial" training/teaching, very few if any of them will figure it out correctly, or even more important, safely.

That would be like expecting a firefighter to fight a 4 alarm fire with next to nothing in experience, or expecting a student to write an important final exam with very little teaching beforehand. Both of them most likely doomed to failure.

warchild Posted 2 Jun 2011 , 12:55am
post #52 of 59
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by warchild

Quote:

That's how networks survive.

While I don't disagree with you regarding why the networks do it, it's also the reason why so many people now expect their cake to be equally outrageous and over-the-top...yet they balk at the amount of money it would take to have someone produce it! I think the networks should at least show some responsibility (for lack of a better word), in at least having prices for such creations quoted so the viewing public truly understands what goes into the creation of these things!

And you are wrong if you think there would not be an interest in a show dedicated to decorating. I guarantee you can find just as many, if not more, online websites, blogs, and tutorials on how to prepare food. How is it any different than Paula Deen demonstrating how to fry chicken 42 ways? Not everyone who watches her show even cooks...but the way she and all the other Food Network stars demonstrate their techniques, it gives you ideas and makes you think 'hey...maybe I can do that!' Who would have thought 20 years ago that an entire network devoted to food would be successful? Somewhere someone took the risk and it paid off.

I believe all the cake shows have run their course and now they're just stupid...with the exception of Fabulous Cakes and Amazing Wedding Cakes because they are somewhat based in reality. And it's that reality that I personally would like to see more of!

It's not that I don't think there wouldn't be an interest in a show dedicated to decorating, it's that I don't think enough people would take interest. I'd love to see piping revived, I'd watch a decorating show faithfully for that alone.
Its the fact that tons of people love to watch cooking shows of all kinds, I do myself, but of those tons of people, only a small percentage would click off their favourite how to BBQ a whole pig, or how to make home made pasta dishes show, to watch a cake decorating techniques show.

I agree that it would be a good thing if the prices were shown on the cake shows, as that would put the cakes in perspective, viewers would know how expensive that outrageous cake really is.

I doubt the interest in outrageous and over the top cakes will ever wane though. They've become too popular.

carmijok Posted 2 Jun 2011 , 4:05pm
post #53 of 59

[quote=
I doubt the interest in outrageous and over the top cakes will ever wane though. They've become too popular.[/quote]

See, I think that just the opposite is true. There really is only so much you can do with cake and I think it's all been done. Outside of a 3-D cake giving birth to a dozen cupcakes...with lights and motorized action of course...not much else shocking can be done with it.

And as far as a limited audience for cake decorating is concerned...how about all those shows teaching painting, and knitting and quilting for goodness sake! Talk about a specialized audience! There's definitely enough people who would watch a show featuring not only decorating, but why not baking as well? I'd love to see new cake recipes being tried and decorating that includes not only fondant work, but just a pretty way to dress up a layer cake without all the fireworks. And I would LOVE to see piping work done. That would be no different than Julia Child showing how to debone a duck or a painter showing how to paint trees.
All the cooking show chefs have touched on cakes before, but they've not paid a lot of attention to it. I just wish someone would!

Oh..and a comment on how much a someone should teach a subject. NOT teaching someone everything you know is like teaching someone how to float but making them figure out how to swim. What a waste of time when you could be productive. I"ve always found that when I learn something new, I try to expand on it and use that knowledge to apply to different areas. It's not 'figuring out', that's important it's becoming even more creative in the process! IMHO.
icon_biggrin.gif

wittylorrie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wittylorrie Posted 3 Jun 2011 , 6:39am
post #54 of 59

I love all the cake shows including the extreme cake competition shows.
I have a custom cake studio built on consultation appointments only. No walk ins.
The couple issues I have with these shows is one their editing. Clients walk in to speak to someone about their order....the next scene is them casually talking about it and then working on it. The next scene is decorating in what seems like a couple of hours at that and then delivering it whole to the site.....all in one day....RIGHT!
The next has been a topic here and that is never mentioning the price of these cakes. Which does not make sense considering these are suppose to be " Reality TV "
I now have clients that do not understand why I can not have their 3 or 4 tier cake laden in gum-paste flowers for 200 plus guest done by the weekend when they have called me 3 days before AND why they can not have it for $150.00 !!!! Reality cake shows I believe have really surged the cake business in the last couple of years and I for one is very grateful but by the same token if you are not putting it all out there those that do not realize get very upset and attempt to make you out to be a rip off artist. Not a good thing when you are attempting to build a business. icon_sad.gif

scp1127 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scp1127 Posted 3 Jun 2011 , 7:28am
post #55 of 59

Sticky subject... Why is it the network's responsibility to post prices? A very small handful of you post prices on your own sites. It is YOUR responsibility. This is one of the last remaining industries that keep customers in the dark about pricing. And the potential customer does not like the "pricing dance" any more than you would in the same situation. No one wants to inquire about a price and be totally in the dark coming to the consultation. Remember when buying a car used this approach? Everyone hated the process. When I bought my new car, the web was full of pricing info. I knew going in the dealership that I was going to pay sticker plus $500.00. When we asked the final price, we were not surprised, didn't play the dicker game, and wrote the check. It was painless.

And the custom cake idea is no excuse. All of my cakes list the price per serving, size of tiers, number of servings, and total price as shown. I then state that some of these cakes are not available for duplication, but this is a guide for similar cakes. People know general pricing after visiting one shop. My site gives me the opportunity to explain that although my prices are not less, they will be getting a different calibur of cake for the enjoyment of their guests. It gives me the opportunity to give information in written word that may be more compelling after they have gotten other pricing.

Take some initiative in helping your potential customers understand pricing by making it completely clear. Don't be general and require them to do the math.

The exception... the established cake designer who is already nearly booked and has a clientele that is not concerned about price. In these exclusive shops, price is not the driving force. These designers are also the elite in their area based on a high level of artistic talent, such as what people see on TV. In our cities, there is no such business and in many places, I'm sure the same can be said. I have seen phenomenal artistic ability on this site and I am sure that many members do fall in this category. I do not fall into this category and neither do most of us. And I really don't care if someone knows my prices ahead of time because they do not change. It keeps me from wasting my time and the customer's time.

First rule of marketing will never change... Make it easy for the customer to buy.

wittylorrie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wittylorrie Posted 3 Jun 2011 , 7:57am
post #56 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by scp 1127

Sticky subject... Why is it the network's responsibility to post prices? A very small handful of you post prices on your own sites. It is YOUR responsibility. This is one of the last remaining industries that keep customers in the dark about pricing. And the potential customer does not like the "pricing dance" any more than you would in the same situation. No one wants to inquire about a price and be totally in the dark coming to the consultation. Remember when buying a car used this approach? Everyone hated the process. When I bought my new car, the web was full of pricing info. I knew going in the dealership that I was going to pay sticker plus $500.00. When we asked the final price, we were not surprised, didn't play the dicker game, and wrote the check. It was painless.

And the custom cake idea is no excuse. All of my cakes list the price per serving, size of tiers, number of servings, and total price as shown. I then state that some of these cakes are not available for duplication, but this is a guide for similar cakes. People know general pricing after visiting one shop. My site gives me the opportunity to explain that although my prices are not less, they will be getting a different caliber of cake for the enjoyment of their guests. It gives me the opportunity to give information in written word that may be more compelling after they have gotten other pricing.

Take some initiative in helping your potential customers understand pricing by making it completely clear. Don't be general and require them to do the math.

The exception... the established cake designer who is already nearly booked and has a clientele that is not concerned about price. In these exclusive shops, price is not the driving force. These designers are also the elite in their area based on a high level of artistic talent, such as what people see on TV. In our cities, there is no such business and in many places, I'm sure the same can be said. I have seen phenomenal artistic ability on this site and I am sure that many members do fall in this category. I do not fall into this category and neither do most of us. And I really don't care if someone knows my prices ahead of time because they do not change. It keeps me from wasting my time and the customer's time.

First rule of marketing will never change... Make it easy for the customer to buy.

You are correct...The more information one can give a client ahead of time the more everyone will be ahead of the game if and when they choose to come and discuss it.
Really I do not understand what that has to do with wanting the networks to be more upfront as far as what the different cake stylist are charging for their particular cake they are working on? Its not hide and seek? Its a reality show that is showing a actual consultation, the drawing of the style of cake so why not the price?
When you watch Platinum weddings they show the price of the cake and more often then not they are not outrageous but fairly well priced for what is done.....it gives clients a point of reference so they have an idea of what they are asking for in relationship to what they have seen done and how it was priced. It also aids in the comfort or discomfort of clients when you give them a price that is so above what they had intended on paying.
Usually these cakes would not be normally priced they would be considered in the special custom category where you would not have a general price listed. My cakes start at $6.00 per in most cases the cakes viewed on TV would start at $10 to $18 per slice but the general public has no idea....talk about shock when you tell them. It just would put more of a realistic touch for those viewing these shows for there future cake orders.....Just sayin thumbs_up.gif

SweetDreams98 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetDreams98 Posted 3 Jun 2011 , 6:14pm
post #57 of 59
Quote:
Quote:

Really I do not understand what that has to do with wanting the networks to be more upfront as far as what the different cake stylist are charging for their particular cake they are working on? Its not hide and seek? Its a reality show that is showing a actual consultation, the drawing of the style of cake so why not the price?
When you watch Platinum weddings they show the price of the cake and more often then not they are not outrageous but fairly well priced for what is done.....it gives clients a point of reference so they have an idea of what they are asking for in relationship to what they have seen done and how it was priced. It also aids in the comfort or discomfort of clients when you give them a price that is so above what they had intended on paying.
Usually these cakes would not be normally priced they would be considered in the special custom category where you would not have a general price listed. My cakes start at $6.00 per in most cases the cakes viewed on TV would start at $10 to $18 per slice but the general public has no idea....talk about shock when you tell them. It just would put more of a realistic touch for those viewing these shows for there future cake orders.....Just sayin

Agreed! I'm not blaming the networks, merely saying that the general population sees these "extreme" cakes that are crazy sculpted works of art and have no reference for pricing. I am always very upfront about pricing. If it's reality TV and they are showing all aspects of their business, it seems that nearly all these shows leave out the price detail. The the referenced poster said that is something that is typically discussed in a initial consultation. I'm not saying that it's TLC, Food Network or any other networks DUTY to explain pricing on cakes I'm just saying that it would be nice to see it discussed.

Jess155 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jess155 Posted 3 Jun 2011 , 7:16pm
post #58 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by scp1127

I knew going in the dealership that I was going to pay sticker plus $500.00.

icon_eek.gif I hope you mean "cost plus $500".

scp1127 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scp1127 Posted 4 Jun 2011 , 4:36am
post #59 of 59

Nope, sticker plus $500. The vehicle had waiting lists at every dealership up and down the east coast. We had deposits at two different dealerships to insure we got one. All were going for sticker. The color was a $500.00 premium.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%