2.5" Cupcake Circles Edible Image Template For Photofro

Decorating By belle1627 Updated 21 Jul 2011 , 5:02am by icingimages

belle1627 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
belle1627 Posted 25 May 2011 , 12:51am
post #1 of 6

I have looked all over the internet and searched forums and have come up with nothing. I have the 2.5" cupcake circles from photofrost but the kopykake template and the uk template are not aligning with the sheet. I am so frustrated. I have contacted the company I purchased it from as well as the makers themselves to try to get a proper template. Is there anyone that can help me figure this out. I have a PC so not sure if there is a program out there I can buy or download. Please help!!!

Thanks
Gina

5 replies
Baker623 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Baker623 Posted 26 May 2011 , 5:12pm
post #2 of 6

email photofrost directly they should be able to help you [email protected] they were able to email me directly templates

h_rob Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
h_rob Posted 20 Jul 2011 , 1:27am
post #3 of 6

where do you find the kopykake 2.5" circle templates?

flourconfections Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flourconfections Posted 20 Jul 2011 , 1:54am
post #4 of 6

Hi guys, I'm not sure about kopykake... However here is link to our downloads page (we are a Photofrost distributor in Canada) - you will find the 2.5" circles template and basic instructions on how to use Microsoft Paint (all PC's have this) to arrange your photos.

https://www.flourconfections.ca/shop//downloads.php

The key to remember; there is NO "software"... or "avery" type template. Simplely use to Paint (on a pc), or any other photo editing software that will allow you to "layer" your photos on the .jpg template.

h_rob Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
h_rob Posted 20 Jul 2011 , 1:56am
post #5 of 6

I actually just tried the template on flour confections website for the kopykake 2" circles and they don't match icon_sad.gif so it won't work :S

icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 21 Jul 2011 , 5:02am
post #6 of 6

Kopykake has their own software that you can download directly on their website. Photofrost use to use photo impact I beleive. I went to their website and followed all the links but it lead me to a trojan type site so I exited out. Did you call Photofrost directly? We are coming out with free webbased software at ICES, but they will match our sheets. Every manufacturer has their own sizes and positioning.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%