Favorite Gumpaste Flower Molds/veiners?

Decorating By athenarose

athenarose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
athenarose Posted 18 May 2011 , 11:42pm
post #1 of 1

Hello everyone! I'm about to put in a order to GSA and was wanting to upgrade some of my gumpaste tools since I bought mine 10 years ago, I noticed this weekend (I haven't really used these molds in years) some are cracking and one broke in half when I pressed a leaf in it(I'm pretty sure that was a CK press). The molds have changed greatly since I bought my 1st ones and I'm trying to get as much as possible in one purchase cause of shipping (I live on a island in Alaska, talk about expensive shipping!) I now need to replace my leaf veiner, and blossom press and soon my rose petal one will rip completel icon_sad.gif but still trying to figure out what to get. I so wish I could see them in person but since I can't I was wondering if anyone had a favorite gumpaste flower and leaf veiner. I know it also depends on what type of flower you like but I'm looking to branch out from roses and blossoms (still need to replace them though). GSA just had so many different brands, one I was looking at was the Fine Leaves Floramat Set by First Impression Molds but wasn't sure how it worked, if it was a 2 sided press or what? I am trying to lean towards first impression cause of the resitant to rpi and tears is appealing. Love to hear what you guys like or any suggestions you might have! icon_smile.gif

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%