Petal Dusts

Decorating By fondafondant Updated 13 May 2011 , 10:07pm by 2txmedics

fondafondant Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fondafondant Posted 13 May 2011 , 8:49pm
post #1 of 3

Can these be purchased at Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Garden ridge ect.??

2 replies
TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 13 May 2011 , 9:09pm
post #2 of 3

Wilton just come out with something like them called Color Dust.

This is the closest you will get to petal dusts at a craft store.

2txmedics Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2txmedics Posted 13 May 2011 , 10:07pm
post #3 of 3

Hey Texas Sugar...question, know Ive seen it in here but cant find the answer now, what is the difference between the dry colors?

Meaning what gives a flat color, and what gives a shine color...If I wanted to add shimmer to a bow?

Quote by @%username% on %date%