Fondant Pearl Molds In Uk

Decorating By ChilliPepper Updated 7 May 2011 , 8:02am by ChilliPepper

ChilliPepper Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ChilliPepper Posted 2 May 2011 , 5:24am
post #1 of 6

Hi

Does anyone know of a supplier of pearl molds in the United Kingdom. I can only find suppliers in the USA and can not order as I do not have a credit card.

Cheers

CP x

5 replies
jules5000 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jules5000 Posted 2 May 2011 , 6:00am
post #2 of 6

using a credit card. Of course you probably would have to make sure that the money you used would be in her funds not UK money. It is Jennifer Dontz. Do you have any way of getting a certified check or money order in US funds? I can give you her business name on line and she could tell you more. It is sugardelites.com. Her email is [email protected]. I know that, that would take longer, but she is very customer friendly and very nice to work with. Good luck.

jillyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jillyscakes Posted 2 May 2011 , 7:25am
post #3 of 6

Is it for a string of pearls if it is Almond art sell fmm bead cutters and a silcone mould one as well icon_smile.gif

bashini Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bashini Posted 2 May 2011 , 8:21am
post #4 of 6

Hi, you can easily buy from Celcakes and they have First Impression moulds as well. Here is the link,

http://www.celcrafts.co.uk/Home.htm

HTH. icon_smile.gif

jules5000 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jules5000 Posted 2 May 2011 , 5:42pm
post #5 of 6

I do not know why this did not print my whole reply, but it doesn't matter now. Just thought that you all would like to know that it doesn't always print everything you write. It got the important info, but just wanted to let you know.

ChilliPepper Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ChilliPepper Posted 7 May 2011 , 8:02am
post #6 of 6

Thanks everyone! CP xxx

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%