Lorann Emulsions At Ross

Decorating By CreativeCakesbyMichelle Updated 15 Apr 2011 , 2:30pm by Crazboutcakes

CreativeCakesbyMichelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CreativeCakesbyMichelle Posted 15 Apr 2011 , 12:01am
post #1 of 6

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this but I have found LorAnn emulsions at both the Ross in Gainesville, FL and Valdosta, GA over the past month or so for $2.99. So far I've seen almond, coconut, rum, orange, lemon, and princess cookie and cake flavors. Just figured I'd give you all a heads up. I was so excited to find the princess one that I bought two lol

5 replies
Smokey5266 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Smokey5266 Posted 15 Apr 2011 , 1:06am
post #2 of 6

Thanks!! I'll make a trip to my local Ross and see what they have.

cathyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cathyscakes Posted 15 Apr 2011 , 1:25am
post #3 of 6

I bought some the other day here is Oregon, it was a nice surprise seeing them there.

Crazboutcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Crazboutcakes Posted 15 Apr 2011 , 1:45am
post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeCakesbyMichelle

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this but I have found LorAnn emulsions at both the Ross in Gainesville, FL and Valdosta, GA over the past month or so for $2.99. So far I've seen almond, coconut, rum, orange, lemon, and princess cookie and cake flavors. Just figured I'd give you all a heads up. I was so excited to find the princess one that I bought two lol

Thanks I am also here and I will also take a trip and I have also seen them in my walmarts here they were actually in the discount isle for (2) bottle for $2.00 couldn't pass them up icon_lol.gif

CreativeCakesbyMichelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CreativeCakesbyMichelle Posted 15 Apr 2011 , 3:09am
post #5 of 6

Crazboutcakes--- I've seen the LorAnn oils that you saw in the walmarts in Valdosta too. They had a bunch of them in the craft section.

Crazboutcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Crazboutcakes Posted 15 Apr 2011 , 2:30pm
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeCakesbyMichelle

Crazboutcakes--- I've seen the LorAnn oils that you saw in the walmarts in Valdosta too. They had a bunch of them in the craft section.

I know I was so excited and bought almost all of them and ran out of money other wise I would have gotten them all icon_cry.gif Maybe they will have some more I keep looking anyway icon_cool.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%