Lol????!!!!

Decorating By Cakes-and-bakes Updated 13 Apr 2011 , 9:16am by Cakes-and-bakes

Cakes-and-bakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakes-and-bakes Posted 13 Apr 2011 , 8:33am
post #1 of 6

"hi,

I need a birthday cake for today, wednesday. If you can do it for today pls go ahead and i will call you in the afternoon. Nothing particular in my mind, a small cake for 10 people, and since its my first time to order I will leave the desaign up to u, and i want chocolate cake, and message (Happy birthday loon).

Hope you can make it, I need it arround 9, if not thank you and hope for future orders from u.

Please give me your number and reply if you can do it."

1- today is wednesday- noon my time.
2-all over my facebook and website it says that i dont do decorative cakes, just custom cake pops and bouquets
3-I need it at nine, call me? lol???

starrt reading people! heck, even if you dont wanna read, cant you see there isnt a single cake photo in my albums?

5 replies
Cakes-and-bakes Posted 13 Apr 2011 , 8:43am
post #2 of 6

4- "loon"?

Coral3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Coral3 Posted 13 Apr 2011 , 8:52am
post #3 of 6

Can't you just pull one out of your hat though? - it's just a cake after all, and a small one at that, surely it can't take you more than half an hour to throw together!

Cakes-and-bakes Posted 13 Apr 2011 , 8:59am
post #4 of 6

lol. yes surely. if it takes me any longer than that it must mean I dont know what I'm doing.

Ursula40 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ursula40 Posted 13 Apr 2011 , 9:12am
post #5 of 6

Scam, big time!!!

Cakes-and-bakes Posted 13 Apr 2011 , 9:16am
post #6 of 6

I dont think so...? shes on my facebook, and included her phone number which is a local one, I think she's just dumb.
I've had women call me to ask where my house is, so they can swing by and see what I have. Even though they know I'm a home baker. Some people just dont get it! I get many same day orders that I have to turn down! I had one ask me if she could come by in an hour to pick up a cupcake bouquet. They just dont get it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%