Thank You Legals!

Business By shannycakers Updated 13 Apr 2011 , 11:29am by shannycakers

shannycakers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shannycakers Posted 12 Apr 2011 , 3:17pm
post #1 of 6

I would like to thank everyone who likes to bash people on here for legal vs nonlegal, it helped me get by business started and jump through all the hoops, a nice swift kick in the butt will do it to you everytime, now instead of making a few cakes a month for friends n family n classes, I can do much much more!! LLC and everything done, cant wait for my big boom next monthicon_smile.gif

Sometimes people can be a blessing in disguise. I appreciate everyones help and information.

5 replies
leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 12 Apr 2011 , 8:37pm
post #2 of 6

icon_smile.gif

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 13 Apr 2011 , 12:30am
post #3 of 6

You're welcome!

johnson6ofus Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
johnson6ofus Posted 13 Apr 2011 , 1:01am
post #4 of 6

[quote="shannycakers"]I would like to thank everyone who likes to bash people on here for legal vs nonlegal[/quote

Never a "bash" for people to understand the necessary legalities of life, and in this case, business. I joke with my sons that I would help them rob a bank, once they fully understood ALL the pitfalls, legalities, and fallout. "Don't do the crime if you can't do the time".

I just wish the receiver of the good "bashing" would/ could better understand it as an effort to help---- as you did.....

Congratulations and much success!

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 13 Apr 2011 , 6:12am
post #5 of 6

congrats on taking the big step and on your upcoming increased volume! thumbs_up.gif

shannycakers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shannycakers Posted 13 Apr 2011 , 11:29am
post #6 of 6

Thank you guys n gals soo muchicon_smile.gificon_smile.gif I wouldnt be where I am today if it werent for you all!! especially Leah and Indebi icon_smile.gif

I will keep you posted! Happy caking to all icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%