Storage Ideas?

Decorating By 2508s42 Updated 13 Apr 2011 , 5:40am by Marianna46

2508s42 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2508s42 Posted 9 Apr 2011 , 3:17am
post #1 of 2

How does everyone store your cake supplies? I HATE all the tips that I have. I am looking for something that is convenient to access, not bulky, etc. I want to be able to get the one tip that I need, and not have to get out a whole case, or have to sort through a whole random drawer of them.

What is your best storage tip for your OTHER stuff as well?

Thanks!

1 reply
Marianna46 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marianna46 Posted 13 Apr 2011 , 5:40am
post #2 of 2

I have about a dozen of those plastic boxes that have three sort of flat drawers in them that you can stack. I keep tips, cookie cutters, molds and other small items in these. I also have several stackable 14 qt. plastic boxes with removable lids for storing medium-sized items. And then I have 12 flat plastic boxes that you can buy at the hardware store that can be divided into variable-sized compartments (I guess some people use them for nails, screws, small tools, etc.). I keep sculpting tools, brushes, vegetable writers, spatulas, very tiny fondant cutters and tappits, as well as many other things in them. Plus i have two rather large stackable plastic storage boxes that I keep my rather large collection of plastic sugar and gelatin molds in. No matter how many I have, though, I'm always about three short of any given kind of storage container!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%