Customer Request No Flaws On The Cake!

Decorating By TiffySue Updated 14 Apr 2011 , 12:29am by 2txmedics

countrycaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
countrycaker Posted 13 Mar 2011 , 12:54am
post #61 of 64

I don't know if I'd want to be this lady's "cake gal". There would be so much stress to do a flawless cake every time you made one for her, would it really be worth it? You might end up with an ulcer. Or a migraine. Or both. Your cake is beautiful though!

Herekittykitty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Herekittykitty Posted 13 Mar 2011 , 5:55pm
post #62 of 64

Congratulations! Glad everything worked out and you have a new loyal customer.

GI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GI Posted 12 Apr 2011 , 8:04pm
post #63 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiffySue

Well I'm done, I posted a photo. If someone can tell me how to add additional photos I'll post more. It's flawless by no means! Even looking at the picture I can see the black around the top is not perfectly straight. I did my best so if she doesn't like it then I'm ok with it. I might end up donating it to my belly. J/K!!

icon_twisted.gif

When you want to add an additional view of your cake, then its super easy! After your first picture is loaded, wait for the screen to come up at the end. It should say something like, "Your picture has been loaded." The screen will then say "Post Additional Photos" and that's when you go into where your 2nd (or 3rd) view of photo is and upload it. You don't have to do another description, just upload the next file. And of course, make sure you "agree" on all the posted photo requirements that CC asks.... thumbs_up.gif HTH icon_biggrin.gif

ooooh, 1 more thing: if you forget to add more pix, then go into your cake photo, and since YOU are the poster, then the screen should say "Add more views of this photo" and you can add your picture that way, too. icon_smile.gif

2txmedics Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2txmedics Posted 14 Apr 2011 , 12:29am
post #64 of 64

First let me say, Im by no means a cake decorator....and I have ALOT to learn about making cakes, so Im not a pro, BUT....I do know it takes time, and work and patience to do a cake....and yes, even imagine and artistic talent.

So that being said, I would tell her, I agree about no flaws, I never put a cake out that has any flaws and my Zebra cake like the True animal it is, is unique in its own way with its own design, each Zebra's pattern is different from each other and this is how they know distinguish each other from another. That also being said, your cake will be made 'just for you", it will NOT look exactly like another Zebra cake Ive made.

THERE thumbs_up.gif LOL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%