Cakeboss Question - Can Anyone Help?

Business By sweetooth94 Updated 26 Feb 2011 , 7:19pm by TheOriginalCakeDiva

sweetooth94 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetooth94 Posted 25 Feb 2011 , 3:54pm
post #1 of 3

I have a date coming up in a month that I already have quite a few orders on my schedule. I think I have five or six orders, but don't know for sure. I also wanted to look at that date to see what was ordered and details involved so I turn additional orders away that weekend, if I'm full. When I look at the calendar in Cake Boss it only shows the first 3 orders and a little black arrow beside it (I assume that is to show me additional orders are scheduled for that date). I tried clicking the black arrow, but it doesn't do anything. Can anyone tell me how to see ALL my orders on my calendar for that day? Thanks - in advance - for any help!

2 replies
shalini1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shalini1 Posted 25 Feb 2011 , 6:37pm
post #2 of 3

Your best bet is to contact Cake Boss directly. They are super fast & helpful and I'm sure Kelly will be more than happy to answer your question.

TheOriginalCakeDiva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheOriginalCakeDiva Posted 26 Feb 2011 , 7:19pm
post #3 of 3

Go to your calendar screen. At the top, you can click on Today, Day, Week or Month. Click on the date on your calendar that you want to view, then click "Day" from upper mini tool bar. This will show you all of the orders list for that date. Hope this helps icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%