If You Want Me To Call You Back....

Business By Kitagrl Updated 24 Feb 2011 , 2:58pm by LoveMeSomeCake615

Kitagrl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kitagrl Posted 24 Feb 2011 , 3:06am
post #1 of 6

....please make sure to give me a phone number where you are actually accessible AND where your voice mail box is not completely full, with an automated voice that tells me to "Hang Up."

I really would like to make your wedding cake, but I really can't call you every 10 minutes until you pick up your phone.

*Sigh*

5 replies
FromScratchSF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FromScratchSF Posted 24 Feb 2011 , 4:37am
post #2 of 6

<like>

icon_biggrin.gif

AnotherCaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AnotherCaker Posted 24 Feb 2011 , 5:03am
post #3 of 6

If you want me to call you back, please turn off that horrid "real music" ringtone where some rap guy is screeching about his $$ and his "insert word for a garden tool here".

LoveMeSomeCake615 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LoveMeSomeCake615 Posted 24 Feb 2011 , 1:39pm
post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie-

If you want me to call you back, please turn off that horrid "real music" ringtone where some rap guy is screeching about his $$ and his "insert word for a garden tool here".

icon_lol.gif

ccr03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccr03 Posted 24 Feb 2011 , 2:53pm
post #5 of 6

Funny thing on this. I returned this lady's call yesterday for a XV cake. She went in on Sunday and was adament about wanting this particular XV stand I have. Well, when I called someone else answered and said they already booked the cake. Uh, ok. I'll probably call her back today to make sure.

LoveMeSomeCake615 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LoveMeSomeCake615 Posted 24 Feb 2011 , 2:58pm
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccr03

Funny thing on this. I returned this lady's call yesterday for a XV cake. She went in on Sunday and was adament about wanting this particular XV stand I have. Well, when I called someone else answered and said they already booked the cake. Uh, ok. I'll probably call her back today to make sure.

Weird! Good idea about calling her back to make sure!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%