Planet Cake- Cupcake Book... New

Baking By therese379 Updated 23 Feb 2011 , 12:58am by zespri

therese379 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
therese379 Posted 22 Feb 2011 , 7:19pm
post #1 of 4

I just received planet cakes new cupcake book.... WONDERFUL... has anyone tried out the dog cupcakes(dog with toilet paper) was going to try these for a birthday in May.... therese

3 replies
zespri Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
zespri Posted 22 Feb 2011 , 7:51pm
post #2 of 4

It's a gorgeous book isn't it? I have not made any, I sort of feel like it's more of a coffee table book for me, as most of the designs are complex and so many of them involve an airbrush.

cheatize Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheatize Posted 23 Feb 2011 , 12:46am
post #3 of 4

Woo hoo! I didn't know they had a cupcake book. I'll be looking for it in the bookstore.

Side note: zespri- glad to see you on here today. I've been thinking about you and your fellow countrymen today.

zespri Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
zespri Posted 23 Feb 2011 , 12:58am
post #4 of 4

I just looked on amazon, they don't seem to have it except from 3rd party sellers...weird... it's pretty cheap from bookdepository.com though, and free shipping!

Thanks cheatize, it's pretty grim, the whole office has been pretty solemn all day. It's nice to be in the thoughts of you all icon_smile.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatize

Woo hoo! I didn't know they had a cupcake book. I'll be looking for it in the bookstore.

Side note: zespri- glad to see you on here today. I've been thinking about you and your fellow countrymen today.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%