Help. Cake Bakery Name Ideas??

Business By ashley04730 Updated 22 Feb 2011 , 5:24pm by grandmomof1

ashley04730 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ashley04730 Posted 22 Feb 2011 , 12:08am
post #1 of 5

My friend and I are going to eventually open up a cake business. We are still new to it but we both are in love with baking and cake decorating. We are both finishing school and doing little cakes on the side and baking for family birthdays just to get as much experience as possible. This business is definitely a long term goal but we would love to come up with a brilliant name. However, we have been racking our brains and need help. We are both Ashley and thought it would be neat if we could work that into the name of our bakery somehow. We want something cute (not too cutesy though) any suggestions?? icon_smile.gif any at all would be greatly appreciated! THANKS!

4 replies
jason_kraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jason_kraft Posted 22 Feb 2011 , 12:21am
post #2 of 5

For your name, I'm a believer in including your core competency (what you do better than everyone else) somewhere in the name of your business. What will you be specializing in?

I would be wary about starting a joint business venture with a friend though, if things get rough and money becomes an issue it can cause a serious strain on the relationship.

Atty2de Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Atty2de Posted 22 Feb 2011 , 4:27am
post #3 of 5

cake bASH
cake pASHion

Katiedidcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Katiedidcakes Posted 22 Feb 2011 , 5:05pm
post #4 of 5

I like, Let them eat cake or it takes the cake or for cake sake

grandmomof1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grandmomof1 Posted 22 Feb 2011 , 5:24pm
post #5 of 5

Two Ashleys Cake Creations, Two Ashleys Custom Cakes, Cakes (or Sweet Creations) by two Ashleys, or Two Ashleys Sweet Treats

I have seen the "Let them eat cake" that katiedidcakes suggested on Facebook used by someone else.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%