Florida Bake At Home Update

Decorating By KrazyAboutCake Updated 19 Feb 2011 , 1:42pm by dreambaker85

KrazyAboutCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KrazyAboutCake Posted 19 Feb 2011 , 1:30pm
post #1 of 2

Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 1:20 PM
To: Barbara Schmal
Subject: RE: Baking

Hi Ms. Schmal. The subcommittee will begin work shopping regulation issues for a potential bill the first week in March. I will keep you posted. Have a nice weekend!

Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2011 6:32 PM
To: Creamer, Teddi
Subject: Baking

Hello Teddi,

I was wondering if it any progress was made to allow a baking business from our homes has been submitted. I know you mentioned that legislation is back in session in March, but Im not at all familiar with the process of amending a law or getting a bill into law. I have been reading some of the documents that are online but havent seen anything regarding a Home Baking business being exempt or being submitted to become law. A lot of people have been contacting me wondering what they can do to help get this passed. We have a petition online with 789 signatures. http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?FLcottag If there is anything we can do to help just let me know.

I know your busy and dont want to bother you I just need a clarification on the process to get a bill passed or amend an existing law.

Thank you.

Respectfully,
Barbara Schmal

1 reply
dreambaker85 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dreambaker85 Posted 19 Feb 2011 , 1:42pm
post #2 of 2

Thank you for posting this!! I have been following this for awhile and was wondering if any progress had been made... icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%