Cupcake Bussiness Name

Business By Cupcations Updated 8 Feb 2011 , 3:48pm by Cupcations

warchild Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
warchild Posted 7 Feb 2011 , 7:52pm
post #31 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niki11784

omg, such a vicious thread for an innnocent question! The OP was asking for ideas for a name and she basically got an earful instead.

Please don't include me in your vicious catagory. Not my intent at all. My original advice to the OP was to check that the name she was thinking of using, was not already used by another cupcake shop in her area. I live in Canada as does the OP, the laws here are not the same as the US.

As for anything else said by me, it was friendly and might I say very interesting thoughts between Jasonkraft and myself about business names. icon_smile.gif

Niki11784 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Niki11784 Posted 8 Feb 2011 , 2:46am
post #32 of 33

I just thought of another one today- Cupoodles

Cupcations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cupcations Posted 8 Feb 2011 , 3:48pm
post #33 of 33

Wow! i never knew this thread was going on ...I wasnt even getting notifications..
Thank you everyone for all your suggestions, so far im just a home based bussiness not oppening a real shop (at least not yet!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigas

Have you already checked out that name? I live in Kelowna BC and we have a place called Cupcasions here. I like the name though!

I did google the name, & did find "Cupcasions" IMO the name is a mix of 2 words cupcake & occasions?? (just a guess)=> Cupcasions

whereas "Cupcations" is a) spelled differently b) said differently c) has completely a different meaning, to be honest the whole name started as "Cupcake sensations" but I thought it was too long of a name, so added it together & got "Cupcations"

I also found a blog called "Cupcation" without the "s" which I dont think is a problem either

Again thanks for all the replies, really appreciate it thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%