1.25"circles

Decorating By simi74 Updated 12 Feb 2011 , 10:34pm by icingimages

simi74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
simi74 Posted 23 Jan 2011 , 3:02am
post #1 of 6

Does anyone know a good and reliable program to print the 1.25"circles. I can't get the images to line up on Printstation..Please help...the setting on icingimages.com are not right. They are printing too far up.

5 replies
icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 24 Jan 2011 , 8:18pm
post #2 of 6

Make sure you have the paper type set to A4 both in printstation and for your paper type

KoryAK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KoryAK Posted 24 Jan 2011 , 8:48pm
post #3 of 6

I haven't had any problems with the icingimages.com program. One time, the actual frosting sheets were punched out a little off of the standard but you should be able to even adjust for that in the x/y settings.

simi74 Posted 12 Feb 2011 , 9:31pm
post #4 of 6

I am using printstation and the images are printing too far up on each circle. Please tell me how I can adjust the margins to have the images print a little further down so they land in the middle of each circle.

I am using a Cannon MP560 printer
I have my printer set to A4 paper.
I am printing multiple images on a page so I can not use the icingimages software.

Please help!
Thanks

simi74 Posted 12 Feb 2011 , 9:32pm
post #5 of 6

Forgot to mention that I am trying to print 1.25 in circles
Thanks

icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 12 Feb 2011 , 10:34pm
post #6 of 6

Decrease the bottom margin and/or increase the top margin. The top margin pushes it down on the page. The bottom margin pulls them down which can increase the space between each circle as needed.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%