This Has Been So Much Fun, Sorry It Has To End..lol

Decorating By ThePastryDiva Updated 7 Sep 2005 , 3:00pm by Calejo

ThePastryDiva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ThePastryDiva Posted 5 Sep 2005 , 10:42pm
post #1 of 11

Unfortunately, I go back to school tomorrow and won't have the same amount of time to be here.

Thank Goodness I found this site and was able to crawl all over it..lol

Even after. 25+ years in the business and currently attending culinary school, I have gotten soooo many invaluable tips.

I still haven't been able to get to everyone's pictures and recipes, but...WOW...oh WOW...The galleries have such great photos!!!

Everyone keep up the good work.

For the moderators: Give yourselves a great big pat on the back. I have NOT read, felt or come across ANY negativity.

For the site originator...There is a place for you in cake heaven!

For the members, Thank you for the sharing, you guys are amazing!

I will for sure make time to check in on the "new" posting as soon as I'm able to cut free from all my school projects!

PS: I have soo many pictures but they are too big to post!..lol

10 replies
tastycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tastycakes Posted 5 Sep 2005 , 11:01pm
post #2 of 11

PastryDiva,
You are so right. This is one of the most positive web sites I have ever been on! Someone is always willing to help, or will just encourage you to keep trying until someone else can! How many times have I seen someone's post just "bumped up" by another member just because we all want to know what the solution would be! Cake people are truly a special breed.
I'm sure you'll find time to stop in and chat!!!

SquirrellyCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SquirrellyCakes Posted 5 Sep 2005 , 11:04pm
post #3 of 11

Hey Diva, it has been fun and informative talking with you! All the best with your course, you are already so knowledgable and such a wonderful decorator! But more than that, such a nice person!
Have fun at school kiddo!
Hugs Squirrelly Cakes

cybourg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cybourg Posted 5 Sep 2005 , 11:07pm
post #4 of 11

I hope you don't suffer from withdrawals when you can't get on here as often as you were. lol icon_smile.gif

Have fun going back to school.

Daniela Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Daniela Posted 6 Sep 2005 , 12:45am
post #5 of 11

PastryDiva,
we'll miss you so come back as often as you can!!

Daniela

traci Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
traci Posted 6 Sep 2005 , 12:49am
post #6 of 11

Best of luck in school!!! icon_smile.gif
traci

tanyascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tanyascakes Posted 6 Sep 2005 , 6:18am
post #7 of 11

We will definitely miss having you around, PD! It has been such fun. I know that you will do fantastically in school!! Just check in on us when you can so that we can see how you are doing, okay? Take care, hon!!

Tanya

stephanie214 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stephanie214 Posted 6 Sep 2005 , 11:18am
post #8 of 11

Will miss seeing you around the forums. icon_cry.gif

Good luck and much success this school year.

Make sure that you come back as often as you can...CC withdrawal can be so hard icon_cry.gif

Once again, good luck. thumbs_up.gif

ThePastryDiva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ThePastryDiva Posted 6 Sep 2005 , 6:35pm
post #9 of 11

Tee hee...I've already snuck on, checking on the forums before I do my homework!

Today we started our truffles!

we're going to make a chocolate box to put them in and send them on their way. He said we MAY be able to keep our midterm..

Today we had to "taste test" different chocolates...and guess what? I took 2 of each kind..heheh

One for the paper ( he had us put them on a paper, label them and then taste them..hahah)....and one for meeeeeeeeeeeee!

I didnt' feel too bad, we had them by the boxfuls on the shelves. Buuuuut, I need to stop...already gained what the kids call the freshman 15...(for me it was more like the GRANNY 20...lol)

boween Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
boween Posted 7 Sep 2005 , 2:21am
post #10 of 11

I wish you the best o luck with school, and I hope you get to stop in once in a while!

Calejo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Calejo Posted 7 Sep 2005 , 3:00pm
post #11 of 11

Congratulations on your schooling! I'm sure you're going to do great! It sounds like a lot of fun. I wish I could go to school too. Too busy with the kids right now anyway.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%