Source Needed 4 Leaping Reindeer Chocolate Molds For Cake

Decorating By lutie Updated 7 Oct 2011 , 9:15pm by AngelFood4

pattycakes55d Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pattycakes55d Posted 19 Dec 2010 , 4:34am
post #31 of 45

what a beautiful cake - you are very talented ! I would love to buy a mold too. My email is on my profile. Merry Christmas everyone

LindaF144a Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LindaF144a Posted 19 Dec 2010 , 5:08pm
post #32 of 45

I fear that this whole topic will be deleted. One like this where there could be possible revenue to a poster usually do. I hope that you will post on FB or your website also if you are successful in making molds. Too many of us saying we will buy the mold and it will be construed as free advertising or something, even if it isn't originated as such.

imagenthatnj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
imagenthatnj Posted 19 Dec 2010 , 5:18pm
post #33 of 45

Well, all you have to do to know is to subscribe to her blog. I get an email every time there's a new post on that blog.

It would be unfair if this thread gets deleted since she didn't really start anything. And these threads are so unreliable anyway. I was already not getting the emails about it anymore. Somehow they stop emailing you about new posts in the thread. I just saw it on the front page and that's why I came back to it.

AngelFood4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AngelFood4 Posted 19 Dec 2010 , 6:27pm
post #34 of 45

Thank you for all the responses including those that have emailed me too. I would have never thought that there would have been such a request for a mold and have been taken by surprise. I will keep you all updated both through my blog and facebook page (just in case this gets deleted) or PM me.

Please note that I will not be able to get these molds done in time for this (2010) Christmas but, I will try to get these done soon though.

Happy Holidays!

lutie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lutie Posted 19 Dec 2010 , 8:09pm
post #35 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaF144a

I bought a cookie cutter from Williams-sonoma that you all might be interested in seeing. It is a cutter, not a mold. The Reindeer is leaping, but the head is not turned. Still it is the most sophisticated version I have seen yet.

If I can find a link I will try to post it. But if you have a Williams-sonata in your area ,it might be worth the trip to the mall to see it.

I am going to the Louisville Williams Sonoma tomorrow and will try to find a leaping reindeer there...thanks!

lutie Posted 19 Dec 2010 , 8:11pm
post #36 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobwonderbuns

What a great thread!! I have the reindeer cutters from Jennifer Dontz, but they're just gumpaste cutters. Pretty though!! icon_biggrin.gif

bobwonderbuns, I could not find it on her website. She has lovely items, but there were no leaping reindeer icon_surprised.gif

lutie Posted 19 Dec 2010 , 8:18pm
post #37 of 45

Hey Everyone!

something strange happened twice on CC yesterday...when I hit my blue arrow to go back to the previous screen, a strange screen suddenly came up and asked me if I wanted to delete this forum. I could not get off the screen until I hit "NO"...not once, but twice this came up. Never have I seen that before since I have been on CC. Wonder if that is what is happening to all of our forums? Has anyone else seen the screen? I do not want to lose any of this forum post...this reindeer has a life of its own! icon_rolleyes.gif

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 19 Dec 2010 , 9:05pm
post #38 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by lutie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobwonderbuns

What a great thread!! I have the reindeer cutters from Jennifer Dontz, but they're just gumpaste cutters. Pretty though!! icon_biggrin.gif

bobwonderbuns, I could not find it on her website. She has lovely items, but there were no leaping reindeer icon_surprised.gif

Here it is: http://www.jenniferdontz.com/viewproduct.php?itemid=cut099

LindaF144a Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LindaF144a Posted 19 Dec 2010 , 9:48pm
post #39 of 45
Quote:

Hey Everyone!

something strange happened twice on CC yesterday...when I hit my blue arrow to go back to the previous screen, a strange screen suddenly came up and asked me if I wanted to delete this forum. I could not get off the screen until I hit "NO"...not once, but twice this came up. Never have I seen that before since I have been on CC. Wonder if that is what is happening to all of our forums? Has anyone else seen the screen? I do not want to lose any of this forum post...this reindeer has a life of its own! icon_rolleyes.gif

No I have not had this happen to me.

lutie Posted 20 Dec 2010 , 3:33am
post #40 of 45

Thanks for the reference to the reindeer cutter. That is a very pretty one...I searched her website for 30 minutes...probably longer (I get so easily distracted when it comes to gadgets for cakes, etc.) and never saw it. You all take good care of me...thanks!

AngelFood4 Posted 17 Jan 2011 , 7:11am
post #41 of 45

I made a sample mold today and it turned out perfect! I posted a photo of it on my facebook page. Now off to order more silicone. If you're interested on one, please become a fan and I'll keep you all posted on there of when it'll be available.

www.facebook.com/sugarsweetcakesandtreats

lutie Posted 20 Jan 2011 , 12:45am
post #42 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelFood4

I made a sample mold today and it turned out perfect! I posted a photo of it on my facebook page. Now off to order more silicone. If you're interested on one, please become a fan and I'll keep you all posted on there of when it'll be available.

www.facebook.com/sugarsweetcakesandtreats

Thanks so much, AngelFood4....I went to your FB and "liked" you and became a fan...it kind of gave me a thrill that a request by me on CC started this...stupid and silly, I know, but still made me feel kind neat! Thanks for doing this.

Lutie

AngelFood4 Posted 20 Jan 2011 , 5:05am
post #43 of 45
Quote:

Thanks so much, AngelFood4....I went to your FB and "liked" you and became a fan...it kind of gave me a thrill that a request by me on CC started this...stupid and silly, I know, but still made me feel kind neat! Thanks for doing this.

Lutie

Thank you, Lutie! You gave me a new and exciting challenge to conquer. It's been a learning experience that has opened the door to more things - I'm planning on making the sleigh and a couple other decorations as well. But 1st, I've gotta get these reindeer made. Not stupid and not silly and I'm feeling rather neat that so many of you are interested icon_biggrin.gif

zespri Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
zespri Posted 20 Jan 2011 , 8:39am
post #44 of 45

I've just 'liked' your facebook page partly because the mold is indeed adorable, and partly because I really do like your work!

AngelFood4 Posted 7 Oct 2011 , 9:15pm
post #45 of 45

I finally have some molds available for sale. PM me your email address and I'll forward you the ordering information icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%