Spiderman Cake Or Something Else???

Decorating By bigwheals Updated 3 Dec 2010 , 2:03pm by 4realLaLa

bigwheals Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bigwheals Posted 3 Dec 2010 , 12:29pm
post #1 of 5

Ok here is the problem I made a spiderman cake for a 4 year old boy and there was no problem with the cake but some at the party said is that representing spiderman or what. I only did the spider because the mom who ordered it said she liked the spider idea. What do you think about the style would you do it differently?
http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1881200

4 replies
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 3 Dec 2010 , 12:59pm
post #2 of 5

Well I think it is different and if that is what the Mom wanted and paid for...who cares what people think..And Yes...I did know it represented Spiderman!! Great cake!!

4realLaLa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
4realLaLa Posted 3 Dec 2010 , 1:44pm
post #3 of 5

I thought it looked like spiderman themed. I liked it.

bigwheals Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bigwheals Posted 3 Dec 2010 , 1:58pm
post #4 of 5

Thanks guys I dont know if you are like me every cake I make i'm an nervous wreck until the person I made it for has seen and approved it. I am pretty confident in my cake making just nervous ya know!

4realLaLa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
4realLaLa Posted 3 Dec 2010 , 2:03pm
post #5 of 5

bigwheals you have some very nice cakes in your photos. I do understand what you mean though. I'm more of a baker than a decorator so I'm always on pins and needles until I hear them say how it tastes. Now if only I could decorate as well as I can bake, lol. I still working on it though. Great job on your cakes!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%