Pancake Pen For [B]Cupcakes[/b]!!!

Baking By awalkerm Updated 25 Oct 2010 , 12:58pm by leily

awalkerm Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
awalkerm Posted 24 Oct 2010 , 8:23pm
post #1 of 4

icon_biggrin.gif ok so I was trying to figure out how to fill the cupcake pans with out making a mess or over filling( nothing I had tried before worked well).
so I had seen a pancake pen at william sanoma and thoguht oh that might just work. for $10 I bought one and it is the best thing ever! I can fill each one, stop squeezing and it stops so I can move to the next one with out any dripping all over the place its my new favorite thing!!
plus it is fun with pancakes to of course I wrote all my kids names in pancakes they loved it!
icon_biggrin.gif Just thougth I would share my new found dule duty tool!!! hope it helps someone else!

3 replies
RedDarlene Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RedDarlene Posted 24 Oct 2010 , 8:27pm
post #2 of 4

I fill mine using a standard ice cream scoup.

thin4life Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thin4life Posted 24 Oct 2010 , 8:38pm
post #3 of 4

Thanks for posting about the pancake pen. I was wondering how it would work for cupcakes. I bought the cupcake dispenser by Chicago Metallic and I hate it. If you put thin batter in it, it leaks, thick batter is hard to dispense. So if anyone is thinking of buy that don't, it is a waste of money. I am definitely going to try the pancake pen.

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 25 Oct 2010 , 12:58pm
post #4 of 4

i use a #20 scoop (similiar to an ice cream scoop, but ice cream scoops also have different sizes)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%