10-11-10 "cake Boss" Show: New.

Lounge By CWR41 Updated 19 Oct 2010 , 1:36pm by CWR41

CWR41 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CWR41 Posted 11 Oct 2010 , 9:54pm
post #1 of 12

New "Cake Boss" show tonight.

Episode 57: Familia, Fishing, & Family History; The Valstro's are in Italy; Buddy is asked to make cakes for his cousins. New.

11 replies
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 11 Oct 2010 , 11:17pm
post #2 of 12

Yes..I can't wait to watch it...His wife has a surprise for him..Betcha she is pregnant!!

neecerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
neecerator Posted 12 Oct 2010 , 2:23am
post #3 of 12

So is Lisa preggers?

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 12 Oct 2010 , 1:00pm
post #4 of 12

i think she is, but the previews they used for the show WEREN"T even in the show!! So i'm guessing next episode they'll play those scenes.

I was throughly dissapointed and even went back through the show to make sure i didn't miss it (as i was putting my kids to bed in the middle and thought i hit pause but wasn't sure if i still missed it)

Joshua_Alan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Joshua_Alan Posted 12 Oct 2010 , 4:00pm
post #5 of 12

Maybe it's just me, but the whole show I kept thinking, how the hell is he going to finish those cakes in time? I kept yelling at the TV, quit fucking around on scooters and go finish the cake damnit! And speaking of scooters, I'd be damned as a grown ass man (and one who actively rides motorcycles) if I'd let my Mom treat me like a fool in front of God and everyone in Italy over riding a damn scooter!

CWR41 Posted 12 Oct 2010 , 9:05pm
post #6 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua_Alan

And speaking of scooters, I'd be damned as a grown ass man (and one who actively rides motorcycles) if I'd let my Mom treat me like a fool in front of God and everyone in Italy over riding a damn scooter!

Dude--you are too funny! I agree, and poor Buddy!

DerrellC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DerrellC Posted 13 Oct 2010 , 3:52am
post #7 of 12

I was surprised that the show was still called "Cake Boss" I thought they were going to change it due to issue with Cakeboss software ? May be software copywright holders were given a "OFFER THEY COULDN'T REFUSE' LOL..............

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 13 Oct 2010 , 8:23am
post #8 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerrellC

I was surprised that the show was still called "" I thought they were going to change it due to issue with software ? May be software copywright holders were given a "OFFER THEY COULDN'T REFUSE' LOL..............

As far as everything i can find the injuction against TLC/discovery still stands and they can not use CakeBoss beyond the third season. From what i can find the new start of the series is still the third season, as what i've found states that they took a break in the middle of the third season.

I am sure KelleyM will let us know anything different if she sees this. I doubt that Kelley and her husband would just "give" the name up as they worked really hard on their product.

cakecraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakecraft Posted 13 Oct 2010 , 5:03pm
post #9 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by leily

i think she is, but the previews they used for the show WEREN"T even in the show!! So i'm guessing next episode they'll play those scenes.

I was throughly dissapointed and even went back through the show to make sure i didn't miss it (as i was putting my kids to bed in the middle and thought i hit pause but wasn't sure if i still missed it)

I thought the same thing!!! On another note, I loved watching Buddy do the old school piping, he rocks! I could never do that so quickly and elegantly, I have not had the time, inclination or patience to practice. He really should stick to that style, though..did you see the teddy bear and duck? He must have been in a time crunch for those!

CWR41 Posted 19 Oct 2010 , 5:28am
post #10 of 12

So, did y'all watch the 10-18-10 episode with Lisa's surprise?

neecerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
neecerator Posted 19 Oct 2010 , 1:10pm
post #11 of 12

Yes! As soon as she drank the water vs. the wine, I knew it.
By the way, my daughter just told us recently that she was expecting her 2nd child. I knew as soon as she walked in the door that she was. Mother's or women's intuition, I don't know! icon_razz.gificon_lol.gificon_wink.gif

CWR41 Posted 19 Oct 2010 , 1:36pm
post #12 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by neecerator

Yes! As soon as she drank the water vs. the wine, I knew it.

Yes, dead giveaway! (it was so staged too... the last episode lead up to this one, and why didn't Buddy notice if she wasn't drinking the wine at the private wine tasting?)

It was interesting when they couldn't find the correct Italian word for "cream cheese" and discovered it was known as "Philadelphia"!!

BTW, congrats grandma Neecerator!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%