Another Scammer

Decorating By adventuregal Updated 29 Sep 2010 , 8:57pm by mbasic

adventuregal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adventuregal Posted 29 Sep 2010 , 7:38pm
post #1 of 4

Please I Need Your Help.
I laughed out loud when I read this email. It was in my business account this morning:

I am Mr Ali Issa.The Director incharge of Auditing section of Bank of Africa (BOA) in aOuagadougou,Burkina Faso .
I need your urgent business assistance in transferring an abandoned sum of ($9 Million) dollars left by a deceased customer of my bank immediately to your account.

If you are interested and ready to partake in this great business opportunity,kindly send your profiles to me including your Name,your private telephone number for easy communication.
I will send you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will receive 40% of the above mentioned amount if you agree to help me execute this business.God richly bless you.
Regards .
Mr Ali .

You think there is someone out there that would actually believe this crap? icon_lol.gif

3 replies
playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 29 Sep 2010 , 7:59pm
post #2 of 4

Imagine that someone would actually ask you to participate in a money-laundering scheme.

Did you see the one I posted yesterday about the US Post Office? Same thing - send us your information, blah, blah, blah.

Any more and we'll need a Scam-Of-The-Day forum heading in the files.
LOL!

Theresa icon_smile.gif

dchockeyguy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dchockeyguy Posted 29 Sep 2010 , 8:48pm
post #3 of 4

Have you ever seen the show Intervention? There was a guy on there who fell for one of these things, and he was so messed up from drugs he kept giving them his money. I felt bad for him.

mbasic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mbasic Posted 29 Sep 2010 , 8:57pm
post #4 of 4

I am surprised this one keeps getting used! This scam is SO old and is typically used as an example of a scam and not to reply to these!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%