Evil Queen Cake????

Decorating By princesscatt Updated 14 Sep 2010 , 9:41pm by princesscatt

princesscatt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
princesscatt Posted 13 Sep 2010 , 1:20am
post #1 of 8

Ok, so a friend asked me to make a cupcake cake in an Evil Queen theme? The party is on Halloween and the little girl likes snow white and the evil queen....Kind of at a loss on this one? Any ideas??

7 replies
cakeinthebox4U Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeinthebox4U Posted 13 Sep 2010 , 1:29am
post #2 of 8

What about a two tier with half decorated like snow whites dress and the other half like the queens with the cape etc...???

princesscatt Posted 13 Sep 2010 , 1:37am
post #3 of 8

she wants it to be all cupcakes, it's at one of those bounce places so it's easier to hand out then have to slice an actual cake.

cakeinthebox4U Posted 13 Sep 2010 , 1:51am
post #4 of 8

Hmmm.... How about some with yellow icing and red bows for snow white and some with dark icing and fondant/gum paste replicas of the queens crown ??

princesscatt Posted 14 Sep 2010 , 12:07am
post #5 of 8

What if...now follow me here...I put the cupcakes together to form a mirror, the outside cakes will be iced in brown and then the inside will be white/gray like a mirror...then I can put a fondant face/mask like in the movie and just make a rkt witch standing on the end of the mirror??

cakeinthebox4U Posted 14 Sep 2010 , 1:10am
post #6 of 8

That would be very cool too. Can't wait to see it. thumbs_up.gificon_biggrin.gif

G_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
G_Cakes Posted 14 Sep 2010 , 1:20am
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by princesscatt

What if...now follow me here...I put the cupcakes together to form a mirror, the outside cakes will be iced in brown and then the inside will be white/gray like a mirror...then I can put a fondant face/mask like in the movie and just make a rkt witch standing on the end of the mirror??

L-O-V-E it! Cant wait to see the finished product!

princesscatt Posted 14 Sep 2010 , 9:41pm
post #8 of 8

ok so my idea does not sound crazy!! sometimes I think the only person who can see my ideas is me! I will post a pic once it's done...it won't be until the end of the month!! Be patient!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%